- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Presonus STUDIO 26C USB-C 2x4 audio/MIDI interface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47759 000000000 L47759000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ideal for DJs, mobile musicians, and electronic musicians who want a sturdy, portable interface with excellent audio quality, the Studio 26...Click To Read More About This Product
2x4 Audio/MIDI interface with great mic res.
Ideal for DJs, mobile musicians, and electronic musicians who want a sturdy, portable interface with excellent audio quality, the Studio 26c 2x4 bus-powered audio interface features USB-C connectivity, can record at up to 192 kHz, and offers 2 front-panel combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs with XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps and MIDI I/O.
In addition to the L/R main outputs, you get two balanced line outputs for monitor mixing. A Cue Mix A/B function lets you toggle between two mixes while monitoring through headphones—perfect for DJs or to listen in on a performer’s monitor mix.
A complete mobile recording solution, the Studio 26c comes with PreSonus’ Studio One® Artist recording software and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for macOS® and Windows®. USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables are included for compatibility with most computers.
- USB-C bus-powered, 2x4 audio interface with MIDI
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 2 balanced 1⁄4” TRS line outputs for monitor mixing
- 2 balanced 1⁄4” TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- Stereo headphone output with Cue Mix A/B
- Direct monitoring
- MIDI I/O
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Studio One® Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
2x4, 192 kHz, USB-C Audio Interface. order soon.
- Bit depth: 24 Bit
- Sampling rate: 44.1/48/96/192 kHz
- Total inputs: 2
- Analog inputs: 2
- Digital inputs: 0
- Mic preamps: 2
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 2
- XLR only jacks: 0
- 1/4” only jacks: 2
- Total outputs: 4
- Analog outputs: 4
- 1/4” out: 4
- Connections: USB "C"
- MIDI I/O: Yes
- Headphone output(s): 1
- Word-clock I/O: No
- Computer platform: Mac, PC
- Phantom power: Yes
- Direct monitoring: Yes
- Onboard DSP: No
- Metering: LED meters
- Latency control: Latency-free monitoring
- Monitor control: Yes
- Headphone control: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.