Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Presonus StudioLive 16 Mobile Stage Mix and Monitor PackageStudioLive 16R Mobile EarMix Monitor and Switcher Packagetrue true
Save: $350.00 with this bundle
$3,149.70 if purchased seperately
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Presonus StudioLive 16 Mobile Stage Mix and Monitor PackageStudioLive 16R Mobile EarMix Monitor and Switcher Package$2,799.70
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Ideal professional stage monitoring system.
This live sound package is built around the PreSonus StudioLive 16R rack mount mixer, the Earmix16M and the SW5E. It is a complete monitoring and switching system that will allow each performer a customized monitor mix.PreSonus StudioLive 16R
Powerful and compact, the PreSonus StudioLive 16R serves as a 16-channel AVB stage box for StudioLive Series III consoles and as a standalone, rack-mount, 16-channel, Series III digital mixer. It can operate as a simple stage box or as a combined stage box/16-channel monitor mixer, delivering a plug-in-style signal-processing workflow with studio-quality, vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel.
Designed to work seamlessly with PreSonus’ StudioLive Series III family of mixers, yet compatible with other AVB-enabled systems, the PreSonus EarMix 16M personal monitor mixer accepts 16 mono channels of input via AVB networking. An aux input admits an external source to the local mix. You get stereo channel linking and channel grouping, along with three-band EQ and limiting for each channel and the main mix, balanced ¼-inch TRS L/R outputs, and a loud, clear headphone amplifier that can drive low impedance devices such as high quality in ear-monitors. Two AVB jacks enable daisy chaining; network up to 24 units with a StudioLive Series III mixer. The EarMix 16M can be powered from the included external power supply or over Ethernet (PoE) from a compatible switch.
High-quality monitoring is crucial for artists to deliver their best performance, so PreSonus has given the EarMix 16M a loud, clear headphone amplifier that can drive low-impedance devices such as professional-caliber in-ear-monitors. It started with a top of the line digital-to-analog converter for the best dynamic range and signal-to-noise ratio. It took special care in the amplifier design to deliver excellent sound with a wide range of in-ear monitors and headphones with different impedances. Controls and inputs can be customized on each unit to allow each musician to create a mix that works best for them. Once you’ve perfected a set of monitor mixes, save the whole scene to internal memory; you can store and recall up to 16 mix scenes locally.
The PreSonus SW5E is a five-port AVB switch. Four of the ports provide Power over Ethernet (PoE) for PoE-compatible devices, while the fifth port is non-PoE, which is useful for linking additional switches. Housed in a rugged, all-metal chassis, it can be rack mounted using a rack tray (not included). All ports employ secure, rugged Ethercon jacks, making the SW5E a great choice for live sound and studio systems.
- AVB stage box for StudioLive Series III consoles with simple stage box mode and stage box + monitor mixer mode
- Fully recallable, 16-channel, Series III digital rack mixer
- 18 total inputs, including 16 locking combo mic/line channel inputs with recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps and 2 RCA inputs (Ch. 15-16)
- 6 FlexMixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes)
- 18x18 USB 2.0 recording interface and 32x32 AVB recording interface
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface touch-control software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android; Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC® personal monitoring control for iPhone®/iPod® touch, and Android™
- 16 input channels
- Portable, compact design
- AVB network enabled
- Built-in headphone amplifier
- Power over Ethernet technology
- PreSonus SW5E
- 5 Locking XLR Ethernet AVB jacks, 4 ports with PoE
- PoE power indicators
- Network Link/Activity indicators
- PoE power on/off
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Rugged, rack-mountable metal chassis
Professional monitoring package. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.