- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus Studiolive 16.0.2 Yamaha DSR112 PA Package
- Product H78344
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package consists of a Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 digital mixing console along with a pair of Yamaha DSR112 powered PA speakers. A pair of Musici...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Excellent quality powered speakers with a versatile digital mixer and accessories.
This package consists of a Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 digital mixing console along with a pair of Yamaha DSR112 powered PA speakers. A pair of Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands, 2 TRS cables, 4 mics and 4 XLR cables are included as well.
Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 Mixer
With a "footprint" of less than 2 square feet, the compact, 16-channel StudioLive 16.0.2 offers 8 mono input channels and 4 stereo channels and provides 12 XMAX Class A solid-state mic preamps. Packed with features and processing power, the 16.0.2 employs the same workflow and easy-to-use mixing-surface design as the bigger (16.4.2 and 24.4.2) StudioLive boards, and sounds every bit as good, with the same high-definition, wide-dynamic-range, digital converters. The 16.0.2 integrates a 16x16 FireWire interface and comes with Capture, Studio One Artist recording and production software, and Virtual StudioLive, bidirectional control software.
The 16.0.2's Fat Channel features compressors, limiters, gates, phase reverse, high-pass filters, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ. Two stereo, 32-bit floating-point effects processors deliver delay and reverb effects.
Moreover, a glance at the rear panel reveals that the 16.0.2 even offers something its two big brothers do not: MIDI In and Out. You can recall Scenes from a DAW using MIDI Program Changes, control the main output volume and effects level, and even mute effects between songs.
Two factors work against getting that Perfect Mix with an analog mixer. First, the Perfect Mix can be hard to reproduce a week, day, or hour after you perfect it. And second, a good mix should be dynamic: levels, effects, and EQ should be tailored to each song or segment of the show, service, or presentation. StudioLive solves this problem by letting you save all of your digital settings for quick setup and recall.
The DSR112 Active Loudspeaker features an ideal combination of advanced digital sound processing and the latest acoustic technologies for Integral Digital Tuning, plus Yamaha's D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multi-band dynamic processing for Intelligent Dynamic Control. The DSR112 is loaded with 2 Class-D amplifiers with a PFC (Power Factor Correction) switching mode power supply. One amplifier deliver 850 watts to a premium grade 12" neodymium woofer with 3" voice coil and a second amplifiers supplies 450 watts to a large 2" high purity titanium diaphragm, neodymium, high frequency compression driver. A LTBD (Long Throw, Broad Dispersion) Constant Directivity Waveguide Horn spreads the sound across 90 x 60. The DSR112 has an impressive maximum SPL of 134dB peak.
- 8 mono XLR mic and balanced ¼" line inputs
- 4 stereo line channel inputs, with XLR mic inputs on 9, 11, 13, and 15
- Balanced ¼" line inputs on 9-16
- Unbalanced RCA line inputs on 13-16
- 60 mm precision fader (4 stereo)
- 4 Auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
- 2 Internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with customizable reverb and delay
- Signal processing on all channels and buses
- One 31-band stereo graphic EQ (on main outputs only)
- 16-in/16-out FireWire recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Scene store and recall
- Settings can be copied among channels and buses and saved as user presets.
- Software bundle for Mac and Windows includes:
- Lockout mode protects your settings from meddlers and accidents
- MIDI Control Mode
- 12" 2-way Active Loudspeaker
- Advanced digital sound processing with 48-bit internal processing
- D-CONTOUR (Dynamic-CONTOUR) multi-band dynamic processing
- All-new 1300W Class-D amplifiers with PFC switching mode power supply
- Maximum SPL 134dB peak
- Extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers and power supply from high performance DSP
- Performs as main PA or floor monitor
- Integrated M10 rigging points
- 5-year warranty