- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2 PA Package with QSC K10 Speakers
- Write a Review
- Product H77348
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of QSC K10 powered speakers, a pair of standard speaker stands, 2 m...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Versatile digital mixer packaged with a pair of lightweight, compact powered speakers,
This package includes a Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 digital mixing console, a pair of QSC K10 powered speakers, a pair of standard speaker stands, 2 mics, and 4 XLR cables.
Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2
StudioLive is one of the most powerful and flexible 16-channel digital mixers the world has seen. Loaded with 16 high-headroom XMAX microphone preamplifiers, built-in 32x18 FireWire recording and playback engine, Fat-Channel processing with 4-band EQs, compressors, limiters and gates, DSP effects, 6 aux buses, 4 sub-groups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback, and more, it breaks new boundaries for music performance and production.
For a more complete description of this richly detailed mixer, please see the Presonus StudioLive 16.4.2 product detail page.
The QSC K10 10" powered loudspeaker, featuring its revolutionary 1000W power module, delivers the high-quality amplification, HF driver, and low-frequency driver of the K-Series speakers, offering 90 conical coverage and 129dB peak output, low frequencies extending to 56Hz. The K10 offers exceptional power and performance from an extremely compact system, and it can also be used as an ultra low-profile, horizontal wedge or side fill.
QSC's K10 PA speaker features a 1-3/4" HF device in its 2-way enclosure. Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) allows QSC to take advantage of a fundamental law of acoustics: smaller diameter woofers have wider coverage patterns than larger ones. The K Series matches the HF device to the LF dispersion, allowing for the smoothest and flattest frequency response possible across the entire sound field.
Add to this advanced DSP processing and an enclosure molded from ABS”a material far more rugged and sonically pleasing than conventional plastics”and the K Series delivers exceptional performance in this category of loudspeakers.
1,000 watt, efficient and lightweight class-D power module
Lightweight (32 lb.)
Professional appearance and rugged construction
Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
DEEP mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
Locking IEC power cable
XLR and 1/4" connectors
Phone Mic/Line and Line inputs with Loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
Phono (RCA) inputs
- 16 inputs, 6 auxiliary mixes, 4 subgroups
- 16 class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers
- Hi-Definition analog to digital converters (118dB dynamic range)
- Unlimited headroom 32-bit floating point digital mixing and effects processing
- Internal sample frequency 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- 22x18 FireWire digital recording interface
- Compact 19" rack-mountable rugged steel chassis
- 1,000 watt, efficient and lightweight class-D power module
- Lightweight (32 lb.)
- Professional appearance and rugged construction
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
- DEEP mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
- Locking IEC power cable
- XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Phone Mic/Line and Line inputs with Loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
- Phono (RCA) inputs