- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pro Co Power Mute Mic Mute Switch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151523 000000000 151523000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pro Co Power Mute is an active version of the Short Stop and the Sign Off switches that can be set to function in either momentary or latching mo...Click To Read More About This Product
Sometimes a turn off is a good thing.
The Pro Co Power Mute is an active version of the Short Stop and the Sign Off switches that can be set to function in either momentary or latching modes, which adds an on/off status light (green/red).
- Selectable as a momentary or latching mic mute footswitch
- For momentary mode, can be set for mic on when pressed, or mic off when pressed
- Status indicator light
- Includes AC power supply
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.