Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
QSC CX602V Stereo Power Amptrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
QSC CX602V Stereo Power Amp$2,285.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Lightweight and powerful.
The HD15 DataPort for Q-Sys and QSControl computer control and monitoring offers analysis and modification of amplifier performance. Dip switch control for clip limiters, high pass filters, bridge mono and parallel operation, so you can tailor the output to your requirements. Selectable high pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material.
Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and QSC's exclusive bridge mono and parallel input LEDs enable system monitoring at a glance. You have to try hard to blow up a QSC amplifier, but in cases all of the dark forces have conspired, the protection bulwark is comprehensive, including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection.
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): Less than 0.02%
- Distortion (Typical)
- 20 Hz“20 kHz: 10 dB below rated power
- 1.0 kHz and below: full rated power: Less than 0.01% THD
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz“20 kHz, ±0.2 dB
- Damping Factor: Greater than 500
- Input Impedance: 6 k? unbalanced, 12 k? balanced
- Input Clipping: 10 V rms (+22 dBu)
- Cooling: Variable-speed fan, rear-to-front air flow
- Connectors, each channel: Input: 3-pin XLR & 3-pin detachable terminal blocks (1 each per channel)
- Output: Safety-shrouded barrier strip
- Protection: Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection
- Stable into reactive or mismatched loads.
- Load Protection: On/off muting, DC-fault power supply shutdown
- Dimensions: 19" (48.3 cm) wide, 3.5" (8.9 cm) tall (2 RU),
- 14" (35.6 cm) deep (from front mounting rails)
- Weight: 21 lb (9.5 kg) net
- 27 lb (12.3 kg) shipping
Order today and enjoy clean power without breaking your back.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.