- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
QSC CX602V Stereo Power Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J10037 000000000 J10037000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The QSC CX602V power amp is a two-space stereo power amp with 550W output per channel with both outputs driven at 8 Ohms. It features 1-dB detented g...Click To Read More About This Product
Lightweight and powerful.
The QSC CX602V power amp is a two-space stereo power amp with 550W output per channel with both outputs driven at 8 Ohms. It features 1-dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings,active inrush limiting that eliminates AC inrush current, and detachable Euro style input connectors.
The HD15 DataPort for Q-Sys and QSControl computer control and monitoring offers analysis and modification of amplifier performance. Dip switch control for clip limiters, high pass filters, bridge mono and parallel operation, so you can tailor the output to your requirements. Selectable high pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material.
Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and QSC's exclusive bridge mono and parallel input LEDs enable system monitoring at a glance. You have to try hard to blow up a QSC amplifier, but in cases all of the dark forces have conspired, the protection bulwark is comprehensive, including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection.
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): Less than 0.02%
- Distortion (Typical)
- 20 Hz“20 kHz: 10 dB below rated power
- 1.0 kHz and below: full rated power: Less than 0.01% THD
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz“20 kHz, ±0.2 dB
- Damping Factor: Greater than 500
- Input Impedance: 6 k? unbalanced, 12 k? balanced
- Input Clipping: 10 V rms (+22 dBu)
- Cooling: Variable-speed fan, rear-to-front air flow
- Connectors, each channel: Input: 3-pin XLR & 3-pin detachable terminal blocks (1 each per channel)
- Output: Safety-shrouded barrier strip
- Protection: Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection
- Stable into reactive or mismatched loads.
- Load Protection: On/off muting, DC-fault power supply shutdown
- Dimensions: 19" (48.3 cm) wide, 3.5" (8.9 cm) tall (2 RU),
- 14" (35.6 cm) deep (from front mounting rails)
- Weight: 21 lb (9.5 kg) net
- 27 lb (12.3 kg) shipping
Order today and enjoy clean power without breaking your back.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.