Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
QSC CX902 Stereo Power Amptrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Powerful and compact.
It additionally features custom integrated security cover for tamper proof installations, a variable speed fan for low noise, 1 dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings, and active inrush limiting, which eliminates AC inrush current thereby removing the need for expensive power sequencers. XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors populate the rear panel, and selectable high pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material.
Other attributes include dip switch control for clip limiters, high pass filters, bridge mono and parallel operation; comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and QSC's exclusive bridge mono and parallel input LEDs; barrier strip output connector; comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection.
- Lightweight and powerful
- Versatile input scheme
- Selectable high pass, mono, clip and other settings
- Comprehensive protection circuitry
Order today and get reliable clean power in a two-space, lightweight amplifier.
CX902 Stereo Power Amp Specifications:
- 8 ohms, Stereo Mode, Both Channels Driven: 550W
- 4 ohms, Stereo Mode, Both Channels Driven: 900W
- 2 ohms, Stereo Mode, Both Channels Driven: 1500W
- 16 ohms, Bridged Mono Mode: 1100W
- 8 ohms, Bridged Mono Mode: 2000W
- 4 ohms, Bridged Mono Mode: 3000W
- Input Impedance: 6k ohms unbalanced, 12k ohms balanced
- Input Connectors, each channel: 3-pin XLR & 3-pin detachable terminal blocks
- Output Connectors, each channel: Safety-shrouded barrier strip
- Amplifier Protection: Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection. Stable into reactive or mismatched loads
- Load Protection: On/Off muting, DC-fault power supply shutdown
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19" x 3.5" x 14" (2 RU)
- Weight: 21 lb
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.