- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
QSC CX902 Stereo Power Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J10036 000000000 J10036000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The QSC CX902 is a two-space lightweight power amp equipped with exclusive PowerLight switch-mode power supply technology for high performance and co...Click To Read More About This Product
Powerful and compact.
The QSC CX902 is a two-space lightweight power amp equipped with exclusive PowerLight switch-mode power supply technology for high performance and compact size. It is a 21lb powerhouse that will easily run a pair of full range professional speaker cabinets and even a pair of high wattage subwoofers.
It additionally features custom integrated security cover for tamper proof installations, a variable speed fan for low noise, 1 dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings, and active inrush limiting, which eliminates AC inrush current thereby removing the need for expensive power sequencers. XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors populate the rear panel, and selectable high pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material.
Other attributes include dip switch control for clip limiters, high pass filters, bridge mono and parallel operation; comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and QSC's exclusive bridge mono and parallel input LEDs; barrier strip output connector; comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection.
- Lightweight and powerful
- Versatile input scheme
- Selectable high pass, mono, clip and other settings
- Comprehensive protection circuitry
Order today and get reliable clean power in a two-space, lightweight amplifier.
- 8 ohms, Stereo Mode, Both Channels Driven: 550W
- 4 ohms, Stereo Mode, Both Channels Driven: 900W
- 2 ohms, Stereo Mode, Both Channels Driven: 1500W
- 16 ohms, Bridged Mono Mode: 1100W
- 8 ohms, Bridged Mono Mode: 2000W
- 4 ohms, Bridged Mono Mode: 3000W
- Input Impedance: 6k ohms unbalanced, 12k ohms balanced
- Input Connectors, each channel: 3-pin XLR & 3-pin detachable terminal blocks
- Output Connectors, each channel: Safety-shrouded barrier strip
- Amplifier Protection: Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, and RF protection. Stable into reactive or mismatched loads
- Load Protection: On/Off muting, DC-fault power supply shutdown
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19" x 3.5" x 14" (2 RU)
- Weight: 21 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.