Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
QSC CXD4.3 Multi Channel DSP Amplifiertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
1,400W x 4-channel power amplifier.
The QSC CXD Series represents a revolutionary advancement in amplifier technology and innovation. Designed specifically for the needs of integrators, CXD provides efficient, robust and extraordinarily high fidelity power to drive multiple channels and configurations of loudspeakers while simultaneously deploying sophisticated digital processing - all with optimal energy and rack space efficiency. The CXD Series consists of three powerful, four-channel amplifiers, each with onboard DSP, and the capability to configure and combine channels in various ways to drive a wide range of loudspeaker systems including 70V and 100V without the use of transformers. These amplifiers not only provide the power and processing to make your system perform better, they offer outstanding efficiency ensuring that energy costs will be kept to a minimum over the life of the installation.
Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology (FAST)
CXD amplifiers feature Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology (FAST) that actively distributes the total amplifier power in various configurations across one, two, three or all four outputs. On the CXD4.3 and CXD4.5, this power can also be used to drive 70V or 100V speaker lines directly from any one or all of the four outputs. This flexibility allows CXD Series amplifiers to drive (for example) two full-range surface mounted speakers along with a subwoofer and one 100V distributed speaker line; or a high-power subwoofer and a bi-amplified full-range loudspeaker; three 70V distributed speaker lines and a low impedance surface mount speaker line; or a single high-power channel driving monster subwoofers.
CXD Series amplifiers use QSC's next generation class-D power amp design in combination with a custom power stage utilizing a new output device. These purpose-built MOSFET devices provide high voltage operation without needing a full bridge output and offer better audio quality and thermal performance due to co-location of the semiconductors.
CXD amplifiers benefit from the proven PowerLight power supply, made even better with Power Factor Correction (PFC) that aligns the current waveform with the AC mains voltage waveform. PFC enables CXD Series amps to draw current from the wall in a more efficient and controlled manner resulting in incredible power from a single standard AC breaker.
CXD amplifiers also incorporate several energy conservation and efficiency strategies. One such tool is the unique multi-stage sleep mode that saves energy when possible without sacrificing performance.
A single CXD Series amplifier is more than just an amplifier. It is also a capable and sophisticated loudspeaker processor. Integration of DSP and amplification means that the processor knows exactly what the amplifier is doing, allowing the dynamics processing and protection circuitry to be far more accurate and effective. This synergistic approach employs both RMS and Peak Limiters that provide the amplifier and loudspeaker combination to produce more output without being pushed to distortion or destruction.
The onboard DSP offers four channels of crossover filters, parametric EQ, alignment delay and dynamics processing - everything needed to optimize a loudspeaker system. Additionally when using QSC loudspeakers, the CXD amplifiers offer Intrinsic Correction, a combination of Filtering, Limiting and speaker processing first developed for our WideLine line array loudspeakers, that compensates for the non-linearities in array and horn design, resulting in exceptional performance.
With four channels of amplification plus signal processing in just 2RU, the CXD series replaces equipment taking up as much as three times the rack-space.
Simplicity and Control
The on-board processing is managed and stored as presets, with 20 modifiable factory presets for the most common applications. A Preset Wizard is also available that simplifies amplifier setup and enables selection of loudspeakers. With an intuitive front panel UI, programming is a breeze. The CXD amplifiers also offer GPIO for system supervision and the ability to utilize contact closures to set the amps into standby or recall specific presets. With a host of integration features the CXD amplifiers are perfect for your application.
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology (FAST)
- Includes 70V and 100V direct drive
- Full function onboard loudspeaker processing DSP
- PowerLight universal switchmode power supply with PFC for highest effiency
- Preset Wizard simplifies amplifier setup providing system design tools and loudspeaker selection from a list of speakers
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction processing maximizes sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers
- 20 Factory Preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 User Presets
- Integrated front panel with channel Select and Mute buttons, Input and Output LED Metering, 400x240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles
- GPIO for additional functionality including a heartbeat output for Life-Safety supervision
- Four Input Phoenix connectors, and four Phoenix touch-proof Speaker
Part of the CXD Series, order yours today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.