- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
QSC E215 Dual 15 inch 2-Way Passive Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50418 000000000 J50418000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Delivering 1200W continuous power handling, this dual-15 in. two-way passive speaker builds on QSC’s unbridled success in the live sound arena. With ...Click To Read More About This Product
Legendary sound quality and uncompromising workmanship.
Delivering 1200W continuous power handling, this dual-15 in. two-way passive speaker builds on QSC’s unbridled success in the live sound arena. With its robust construction, outstanding sonic performance, the E215 is perfectly suited for DJ gigs, live performances or any application that calls for high power and tight, deep lows in a full-range loudspeaker.
The 11-ply wooden enclosure and textured, tour-grade paint finish ensure the E215 lives up QSC’s reputation for reliability and durability. Its trapezoidal shape and compatibility with rigging kits give the E215 the versatility to earn its keep as a floor monitor or as part of a permanent installation.
However you choose to use it, the E215 will deliver unparalleled sound and performance you can count on.
Full-range, 2-way passive loudspeaker
- High output, professional quality sound with 1200W continuous power
- Dual 15-inch low-frequency drivers with 3.5-inch voice coils
- Large format 1.4-inch (2.8-inch voice coil) device provides transparent high frequency reproduction
- Frequency-shading topology minimizing vertical lobing through the HF crossover transition
- Titanium diaphragm for high fidelity and long life
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
Order a pair today to hear how your performances are really supposed to sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.