- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
QSC HPR153F 15" 3-Way Powered Speaker
- Write a Review
- Product 605602
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you're ready for the ultimate warmth, clarity, and projection, you're ready for the QSC HPR153F. The 3-way loudspeaker design provides seamless fr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The HPR153F combines QSC power and reliability with high-quality 3-way sound.
If you're ready for the ultimate warmth, clarity, and projection, you're ready for the QSC HPR153F. The 3-way loudspeaker design provides seamless frequency coverage from 37Hz to 20kHz with 15" (LF), 6" (MF), and 1-3/8" (HF) drivers. The 600W power module delivers 400W to the lows, 100W to the mids, and 100W to the highs. It also includes a 100Hz high-pass filter for use in subwoofer-equipped systems as well as gain, low-cut filter, front LED on/off, power, and circuit breaker controls.
Each model in the HPR series features a high-power, reliable QSC power module and equally high-quality speakers. Using sophisticated signal processing each power module is carefully tailored to the speaker system for a matched fit and ultra high-fidelity sound. HPR power modules use the same top-quality components and designs as standard QSC rackmount power amps with thick aluminum heat sinks for quiet, efficient cooling and discrete circuitry for the best performance. All HPR enclosures are constructed using marine-quality 13-ply birch and have a heavy 16-gauge perforated steel grille. A switchable grille-mounted power LED adds a distinctive touch.
- 3-way PA speaker system
- 15" cone low-frequency driver with 3" voice coil
- 6-1/2" cone horn-loaded midrange
- 1-3/8"-diaphragm high-frequency compression driver
- Discrete design power module
- 400W to woofer
- 100W to midrange
- 100W to tweeter
- 41Hz”19kHz @ -6dB frequency response
- 37Hz”20kHz @ -10dB frequency range
- Gain, low-cut filter, front LED on/off, power, and circuit breaker controls
- XLR I/O
- Rugged 13-ply birch enclosures
- Tour-grade 16-gauge steel grille
- Ergonomic handles with comfortable, non-slip grip
- Pole sockets accommodate 35mm or 38mm mount
- 19"W x 44-3/4"H x 18"D
- 118 lbs.