- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
QSC KS118 3,600W 18" Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68677 000000000 L68677000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The QSC KS118 is a very high-output active subwoofer producing impressive low frequencies for mobile entertainment, AV rental, event production, club...Click To Read More About This Product
Class-D amplification with 3,600W peak output.
The QSC KS118 is a very high-output active subwoofer producing impressive low frequencies for mobile entertainment, AV rental, event production, clubs and performance venues. Featuring an 18″ direct-radiating driver powered by a 3,600W Class-D amplifier, the KS118 delivers high sound pressure levels with dynamic and musical sound reproduction of very low frequencies.
Onboard DSP optimizes and protects system performance while also offering advanced capabilities such as the ability to array two units in a cardioid arrangement, maximizing low frequency output in front while minimizing unwanted energy around the sides and rear of the system. Users can select DEEP mode for extremely low frequency extension. In DEEP mode, the KS118 redirects more amplifier power to the lower end of the frequency range, which gives the deepest part of your music a lot more punch.
Weighing in at only 104 lb., the KS118 is surprisingly easy to maneuver and load. This is due, in large part, to ergonomic aluminum handles and rear-mounted, low-noise casters. A top-mounted M20 threaded pole receptacle accepts a 35 mm pole for easy vertical deployment with K.2 Series and other full-range loudspeakers.
Just like its predecessor, the KW181, the KS118 active powered subwoofer lives up to QSC’s reputation for quality workmanship and reliability. It features a rugged birch cabinet, robust hardware and internal components, and tough steel grille to protect the driver. Make no mistake—the KS118 is built for professional use.
Mobile DJs will appreciate the powerful output of this rugged subwoofer. Much of today’s popular dance, electronic and hip-hop music relies heavily on ultra-deep bass. Whether you’re DJing a wedding, corporate event or spinning in a night club, modern music demands a professional subwoofer. A portable PA system without a powered sub isn’t faithfully reproducing the music the way it was intended. Giving your audience the bass they want to hear and feel requires a quality subwoofer. A live sound system isn’t complete without it.
- 3,600W Class-D peak amplification
- 18" direct-radiating driver
- Rugged birch plywood cabinet with smooth-rolling casters
- Onboard DSP with DEEP mode
Give your sound system the bass it has been missing—order today.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Direct-radiating subwoofer
- LF driver: 18"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: Not applicable
- Amplifier class: Class-D
- Wattage: 3,600W peak
- Mixer/preamp: Not applicable
- Frequency response: 35Hz–111kHz
- Coverage pattern: Omnidirectional
- Max SPL: 136dB
- XLR: 2
- XLR: 2
- Cabinet material: 18 mm birch plywood
- Width: 20.5"
- Height: 25.2"
- Depth: 30.9"
- Weight: 104 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.