- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Catapult Mini TRS 4-Channel Analog Cat 5 Audio Snake
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58757 000000000 L58757000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Catapult Mini System works like a typical four-channel analog audio snake; they allow you to send mic or line-level signals from one location to ...Click To Read More About This Product
Four channels over Cat 5.
The Catapult Mini System works like a typical four-channel analog audio snake; they allow you to send mic or line-level signals from one location to another without signal loss, noise, or interference, and without any digital audio conversion needed. What makes the Catapult system unique is that it utilizes Cat 5 Ethernet cable, which is widely available, lightweight, and economical. Simply connect a shielded Cat 5 cable between any two Catapult modules and they will use the analog conductors in the cable to deliver four balanced audio lines to any destination. This is the TRS version.
Straight-wire passive operation
Catapult modules require no power to operate, and since they keep the signal in the analog realm, no digital conversion is necessary. Straight-wire connection from the XLRs to the RJ45 connector on a Cat 5 cable ensures that your audio passes through without coloration or distortion.
Utilize pre-existing cable installations
As many buildings are already pre-wired for Cat 5, you can take advantage of this to transmit audio between distant rooms without the need to install or supply new cabling. This eliminates the need for bulky and expensive multi-channel audio cable, and allows contractors to benefit from installed network cable and easily connect from one room to another.
- Send four channels of analog audio over a Cat 5/6 cable
- Works with a building’s existing cable infrastructure
- Compact and lightweight, yet durable and rugged
- Economical Cat 5/6 cable replaces bulky multichannel audio snakes
- Audio circuit type: Passive RJ45 to XLR/TRS
- Frequency response: 7Hz - 20KHz
- Total harmonic distortion (THD+N): 0.0005% 1KHz
- Dynamic range: 140dB
- Maximum input: +35dBu
- Minimum load impedance: 100Ω
- Common mode rejection: >103dB
- Construction: 16 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Chassis size: 4.2” x 1.32” x 1.6” (107mm x 34mm x 41mm)
- Cable length: 2ft (0.6m)
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.