- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Exo-Pod 10 Channel Press Box & Expander
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58314 000000000 L58314000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Exo-Pod take a line-level XLR input and splits it cleanly to ten XLR outputs and four 3.5 mm TRS jacks for connection to video cameras, hand-held...Click To Read More About This Product
Broadcast splitter that distributes a balanced line signal to up to 14 devices.
The Exo-Pod take a line-level XLR input and splits it cleanly to ten XLR outputs and four 3.5 mm TRS jacks for connection to video cameras, hand-held recorders, tablets or other media systems.
A variable input trim allows the broadcast technician to reduce the global output level locally for convenience, and all of the outputs are transformer isolated to eliminate hum and buzz that is often encountered due to ground loops. The XLR outputs are supplemented with individual ground lift switches to further abate noise, and an XLR thru connector allows multiple Exo-Pods to be linked together to provide an expandable solution to handle events of any size.
- Passive splitter with 14 transformer-isolated outputs
- Set & forget trim control to adjust output levels
- Balanced line-level XLR input can handle up to +24dB
- Daisy-chain multiple Exo-Pods for large events
It can also be used with the Radial mPress to provide hundreds of individual press feeds. Order today.
- Construction: 14-gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D): L:11.75"" x W:5" H:2.25" (298.45mm x 127mm x 57.15mm)
- Weight: 3.6lb
- Shipping size (L x W x D): L:13.37" x W:5.5" H:3.25" (571.5mm x 260.35mm x 114.3mm)
- Shipping weight: 4lb
- Power: Passive, no power required
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.