- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Gold Digger 4-Channel Mic Selector
- Write a Review
- H94491 000000000 H94491000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gold Digger is a 4-channel mic selector that enables the engineer to quickly compare the sound of four different microphones while sharing the sa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Four-channel mic selector ensures an honest comparison of up to 4 mics.
The Gold Digger is a 4-channel mic selector that enables the engineer to quickly compare the sound of four different microphones while sharing the same preamp. A 'straight wire' passive circuit design is void of any audio buffers or transformers. Instead, the Gold Digger employs military grade gold contact relays to manage the switching process, thus ensuring the pristine mic signal is maintained without introducing color, distortion or artefact of any kind.
Features include four rear-mounted XLR-F mic inputs plus an XLR-m output to feed the preamp. To eliminate bleed between microphones, each channel is equipped with a 'radio style' selector switch that ensures only one mic is on at a time. The external supply provides power for the LED indicators, charges the relays and enables the Gold Digger to generate 48 volt phantom which can be turned on or off for each mic as needed. To ensure an 'honest' comparison between microphones, individual 'set & forget' trim controls let you adjust each mic level so that they produce the same relative output. Once set up, the Gold Digger not only improves workflow, but also gives the artist more confidence with the sound of the vocal, resulting in a better overall performance.
- Four selectable inputs with trim adjusts
- Straight wire distortion-free signal path
- Will not introduce color or artifact
- Increases artist's confidence when recording
Order the Gold Digger today for a four-mic shootout, and you'll always make the right choice.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear