- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering IceCube IC-1 Balanced Line Isolator and Hum Eliminator
- Write a Review
- J21078 000000000 J21078000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Radial IceCube IC-1 is a balanced line level isolator designed to quickly eliminate hum and buzz problems in an audio system by simply inserting ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Line isolator and hum removal.
The Radial IceCube IC-1 is a balanced line level isolator designed to quickly eliminate hum and buzz problems in an audio system by simply inserting it into the signal path.
Measuring just over 4" x 1 ½" (10 x 4cm), the compact design begins with two super-duty glass-filled nylon XLRs at each end with heavy duty nickel-silver contacts that will not tarnish over time. Unlike other isolators that are made of plastic, the IceCube is made from solid 16 gauge steel and finished in a tough powder coat. The steel outer shell is not only more durable, it provides excellent shielding against electromagnetic fields radiated by power cables, dimmers, motors and power supplies - delivering consistently quieter results when deployed. This is augmented with a 'set & forget' ground lift switch to eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops.
Inside the IceCube, a proprietary Eclipse transformer isolates the input from the output and blocks stray DC currents. While small transformers rarely perform well below 100Hz, the IceCube is exceptionally linear from 20Hz to 18kHz. It is also able to withstand up to +10dB at 20Hz with less than 0.01% distortion. It is a quick and easy problem solver that will eliminate noise without limiting the bandwidth or introducing phase shift, harsh sound or unpleasant artifacts.
These features combine to make the IceCube an ideal problem solver for the AV technician and audio engineer that work in the fast-paced world of live touring, AV rentals and system integration.
- Eliminates hum & buzz caused by ground loops
- Exceptionally linear response from 20Hz to 18kHz
- Able to handle pro output levels without choking
- Plug & play easy to use with XLR in & out
The easy solution for eliminating hums and buzz from your signal path.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.