- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering J48 Phantom Powered Active Direct Box
- Write a Review
- 153904 000000000 153904000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Radial J48 is a great-sounding active direct box that has been optimized to produce maximum headroom while working within the limited current ava...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Increased headroom, uncompromising sound.
The Radial J48 is a great-sounding active direct box that has been optimized to produce maximum headroom while working within the limited current available from standard 48V phantom power. By employing a unique switching power supply, the J48 is capable of peak transients to 9 volts without choking. The result is lower harmonic distortion, half the intermodulation distortion and significantly improved dynamics over other DIs.
Features include a -15dB pad, 180 degree polarity reverse, a unique merge function to mix 2 signals to mono, an 80Hz high-pass rumble filter, and ground lift. Like all Radial products, the J48 is built to handle abuse on the road and features a unique welded I-beam construction for years of trouble-free performance.
- Active 48-Volt phantom powered direct box
- -15dB pad
- 180 degree polarity reverse
- Merge function to mix 2 signals to mono
- 80Hz high-pass rumble filter
- Ground lift
- Welded I-beam construction
- Minimal power draw with high rail voltage
- Will not choke when driven hard
- Low intermodulation distortion
Just enough features to make it useful without making it complicated, plus pristine audio. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.