- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering LX-2 Line-Level Splitter and Attenuator
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48483 000000000 L48483000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LX-2 is a passive balanced line-level audio splitter that allows you to easily send an audio signal to two different destinations at once without...Click To Read More About This Product
Passive line-level splitter and attenuator.
The LX-2 is a passive balanced line-level audio splitter that allows you to easily send an audio signal to two different destinations at once without noise, while also providing the ability to attenuate the signal when needed. The LX-2 performs the dual functions of splitting a line level audio signal and providing level attenuation where necessary. A premium Jensen transformer inside provides exceptional frequency response and phase coherency to ensure that the highest audio quality is maintained while isolating the two outputs from each other to eliminate hum and buzz from ground loops. For situations where a level adjustment is required, the trim control on the LX-2 allows you to attenuate overly hot signals. This gives you the ability to drive your mic preamps hard to achieve coloration, while trimming the level at the LX-2 to avoid clipping the inputs of your recording interface. This trim control is activated by a recessed ‘set & forget’ switch; if attenuation is not needed, simply disengage this switch to prevent accidental and unwanted level adjustments.
- Split one audio signal to two destinations simultaneously
- Jensen® transformer equipped for exceptional audio quality
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- Variable trim control can be engaged for easy level adjustment
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.