Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Radial Engineering MIX 2:1 Two Channel Audio Combiner & Mixertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Radial Engineering MIX 2:1 Two Channel Audio Combiner & Mixer$149.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Sum stereo outputs down to mono or mix any two signals together.
At the inputs of the MIX 2:1, both ¼" TRS and XLR connectors are available, with ground lift switches to eliminate buzz and hum from ground loops and ensure noise-free operation. Each input can be individually engaged or disengaged, allowing you to audition either signal before summing both together. A trim control is also featured on each input, so if you are connecting two separate mono sources such as the outputs of two mic preamps, they can each be attenuated as needed to match their levels at the output. Both level controls can be completely bypassed, summing inputs 1 and 2 equally, and preventing accidental or unwanted level adjustments. The MIX 2:1 has a 180° flip on Input-2, to help solve issues with frequency cancellation due to the inputs being out of phase. After both signals are passively summed together, they feed a single XLR output that can be connected to a powered speaker, or the input of a console or recording interface.
The MIX 2:1 is built with 14-gauge solid steel, featuring I-beam construction that prevents the circuit board from being torqued which protects against solder joint failure, along with a bookend design that protects the level controls and switches. A military-spec circuit board and high quality components help maintain the integrity of your audio quality, without distortion or phase shift, resulting in completely transparent passive summing.
- Mixes two channels to a single mono output
- Individual level controls can be bypassed when not in use
- ¼" TRS and XLR inputs
- Completely passive, no need for power
Call or click to order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.