- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering MIX 2:1 Two Channel Audio Combiner & Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19591 000000000 L19591000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MIX 2:1 is a simple yet highly useful mixer that passively sums two audio channels down to one. This enables you to easily sum the stereo outputs...Click To Read More About This Product
Sum stereo outputs down to mono or mix any two signals together.
The MIX 2:1 is a simple yet highly useful mixer that passively sums two audio channels down to one. This enables you to easily sum the stereo outputs of a console, recording interface, or portable playback device down to mono, or to mix any two signals together and balance their relative input levels.
At the inputs of the MIX 2:1, both ¼" TRS and XLR connectors are available, with ground lift switches to eliminate buzz and hum from ground loops and ensure noise-free operation. Each input can be individually engaged or disengaged, allowing you to audition either signal before summing both together. A trim control is also featured on each input, so if you are connecting two separate mono sources such as the outputs of two mic preamps, they can each be attenuated as needed to match their levels at the output. Both level controls can be completely bypassed, summing inputs 1 and 2 equally, and preventing accidental or unwanted level adjustments. The MIX 2:1 has a 180° flip on Input-2, to help solve issues with frequency cancellation due to the inputs being out of phase. After both signals are passively summed together, they feed a single XLR output that can be connected to a powered speaker, or the input of a console or recording interface.
The MIX 2:1 is built with 14-gauge solid steel, featuring I-beam construction that prevents the circuit board from being torqued which protects against solder joint failure, along with a bookend design that protects the level controls and switches. A military-spec circuit board and high quality components help maintain the integrity of your audio quality, without distortion or phase shift, resulting in completely transparent passive summing.
- Mixes two channels to a single mono output
- Individual level controls can be bypassed when not in use
- ¼" TRS and XLR inputs
- Completely passive, no need for power
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.