- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Pro RMP Passive Reamping Direct Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 153933 000000000 153933000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Radial Engineering ProRMP is a 100% passive re-amplifier that takes a prerecorded track and re-amplifies it through a guitar amp or effects pedal...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional re-amping at a price for every studio!
The Radial Engineering ProRMP is a 100% passive re-amplifier that takes a prerecorded track and re-amplifies it through a guitar amp or effects pedal creating new and exciting tones. Re-amping has been the "secret weapon" for countless recordings by the biggest names in the business and the process is often used on guitars, bass, keyboards, percussion, and even voice to create new textures!
Plug and play and easy to use, the ProRMP Studio Direct Box connects from the recorder to your amp and effects units and does all the impedance matching for you. Just adjust the level to suit!
The magic behind the Radial Engineering ProRMP's great tone is a custom-wound transformer that at once converts the balanced Low-Z source to a Hi-Z input for your amp while also acting as an electrical isolator to eliminate troublesome ground loops that can often cause buzz and hum in the sound.
Like all Radial products, the ProRMP is built tough. Encased in a 14 gauge steel, the ProRMP employs a unique bookend design with a welded I-beam frame that protects it from damage and assures the PC board and solder points will not be stressed, adding durability. A full-bottom no-slip pad works double duty by providing plenty of stay put while also eliminating electrical contact points from guitar amp chassis bolts that could cause ground loops.
The Radial ProRMP direct box gives you affordable professional re-amping for every recording studio.
Plug a standard balanced cable from your recorder or mixer output to the ProRMP's XLR input. Connect the 1/4" ProRMP output to your instrument amp. Adjust the ProRMP's output level control as required to match the amp input and engage the ground lift switch to eliminate any hum and buzz caused by ground loops.
- Play prerecorded tracks through amps and pedals
- Opens the door to creative new tones and textures
- Eliminates repetitive playing during recording
- Onboard level control for fine tuning the gain
- Transformer isolated to eliminate buzz and hum
- Applications - great for re-amping all instruments including:
- Electric guitars
- Bass guitars
- Electric violin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.