- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering ProD2 Passive Stereo Direct Box
- Write a Review
- 153916 000000000 153916000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A high-quality, passive direct box that uses 2 proprietary custom-made transformers, one for each channel, for both impedance conversion and isolatio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sweet stereo silence.
A high-quality, passive direct box that uses 2 proprietary custom-made transformers, one for each channel, for both impedance conversion and isolation. Linear from 20Hz-18kHz, with low distortion and virtually zero phase distortion makes it perfect for live or studio performances. Because of the transformer isolation, problems such as hum and buzz caused by ground loops are eliminated, making it very easy and hassle-free to use. Features include 1/4" thru/input, -15dB pad, and ground lift protected from damage by a protective front panel. Heavy-duty construction, baked enamel finish, and 600ohm balanced output. 3" x 5".
- Passive stereo direct box
- Dual proprietary transformer for impedance conversion and isolation
- Linear from 20Hz-18kHz
- Low distortion and zero phase distortion
- XLR input
- 1/4" thru/input
- -15dB pad
- Ground lift
- Protective front panel
- Heavy-duty construction
- Baked enamel finish
- 600ohm balanced output
- 3" x 5"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.