- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering ProD8 Eight Channel Rackmount DI
- Write a Review
- 180143 000000000 180143000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Radial ProD8 is a high-density rackmount 8-channel 19" direct box specifically designed to interface keyboards and pre-recorded backing tracks to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
8-channel DI provides a convenient, high-quality interface for performers with keyboard rigs and prerecorded backing tracks to connect to PA systems.
The Radial ProD8 is a high-density rackmount 8-channel 19" direct box specifically designed to interface keyboards and pre-recorded backing tracks to the PA system with redundant inputs for live performance backup.
The ProD8's input panel is equipped with two A-B 1/4" inputs per DI channel for main and back-up sources, throughput for personal monitoring and an effects loop that allows both A-B sources to share the same effects for each channel. The output panel features a XLR connector, -15dB input pad selector and ground lift witch. A 180 polarity reverse switch is internally mounted and factory set with pin 2 hot. Completely passive, the ProD8 employs eight custom wound Radial transformers that are linear from 20Hz to 18kHz and able to withstand highly dynamic levels from sources such as digital samplers and drum machines without flinching. To reduce interference from outside magnetic fields, the transformers are equipped with a mu-metal-nickel outer shield thus reducing phase distortion to an absolute minimum.
For greater system setup flexibility, the Radial ProD8 DI Box features a reversible set of rack ears that allows the 1/4" input panel or the XLR output panels to be position at the front or back, depending on the system engineers preference.
- Eight Radial DIs in a high-density rack format
- Redundant input connectors for main and backup inputs
- Custom Radial transformers for linear performance
- Designed to handle highly dynamic sources
- Rack ears reverse so either panel can face front
- DA-888/ADAT 8-ch performance DI
- Live touring, recording, rentals
- Permanent installs, theaters, halls
- Front: Parallel 1/4" A and B in, thru, TRS insert jack for each channel
- Rear: Balanced XLR, ground lift, 180 phase for each channel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.