- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering PromS2 Passive Microphone Splitter
- Write a Review
- J24926 000000000 J24926000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Radial ProMS2 is a high performance mic splitter that accepts a balanced microphone signal and sends it to three outputs simultaneously. As a pas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Balanced mic splitter, from one to three sources.
The Radial ProMS2 is a high performance mic splitter that accepts a balanced microphone signal and sends it to three outputs simultaneously. As a passive device, there is no need for power “ you merely plug in and the ProMS2 automatically springs to life to deliver pristine audio without artefact or color.
The magic inside the ProMS2 is a premium Eclipse ET-MS10 transformer. This features a nickel laminated core that delivers a wide frequency response and exceptional signal handling with virtually zero distortion at all frequencies. And with better than 115dB of common mode noise rejection, you can rest assured that hum and buzz caused by ground loops and stray DC currents will be kept at a minimum. To shield against stray magnetic fields, the transformer is doubly protected with an integral MuMETAL® can plus a rugged external steel enclosure. This is augmented with RF filtering and a 100% discrete signal path to ensure optimal signal flow.
As with all Radial products, construction begins with a rugged 14-gauge steel for maximum durability. A unique book-end design creates a recessed zone around the switches and connectors to protect against the harsh environment of concert touring. An internal I-beam frame makes it virtually impossible to torque the PC board which could otherwise compromise the sensitive solder joints. The innovative design has the unique advantage of allowing up to 8 units to be rack-mounted using the Radial J-Rak. Typical applications include splitting a signal in the studio to feed more than one preamp, feeding a stage mic to more than one mixing console, or even splitting the signal from a live stage to supply a broadcast feed.
The Radial ProMS2 is a great sounding problem solver that lets you split microphone and DI signals with ease and confidence.
- High performance Eclipse transformer for optimal signal transfer
- Equipped with direct, isolated and auxiliary outputs for 3-way split
- May be rack-mounted in the J-Rak for multi-channel use
- Rugged 14-gauge steel construction for added durability and shieldingf
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.