Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Radial Engineering Reamp HP Compact Reampertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A unique solution to tapping a signal for Reamping in the studio.
The Reamp HP is designed to accept the signal from the headphone output jack on your interface, making it incredibly easy to connect on the fly without having to repatch cables or dig around behind your studio desk or equipment rack. Simply assign the track you want to Reamp to the right channel of your headphone output and you’re ready to feed guitar, bass or even vocal tracks through your amplifier to record and experiment with new tones and settings. You can even assign stereo tracks to the Reamp HP and sum them down using the dedicated mono switch on the device.
The Reamp HP is equipped with an isolation transformer and a ground lift switch to eliminate hum and buzz and help produce a clean recording, along with a level control for fine-tuning the output signal. Both 1/4" and 3.5mm mini input connections are provided, so you can use the headphone output from your audio interface or smartphones and tablets without the need for adaptor cables.
- 1/4" TRS and 3.5mm mini input connections
- Transformer isolation to eliminate ground loops
- Variable output control to optimize signal levels
- Passive design doesn’t require a power supply
- Compact, lightweight and durable
- Re-amplify guitar and bass tracks
- Connect directly to headphone output jacks
- Reamp quickly without re-patching cables
- Feed smartphones and tablets to your amp inputs
- Get started in the world of Reamping
- Add new creative elements to your mixes
- Accepts mono and stereo sources
- Easy to use with any studio setup
Get the Reamp HP Compact Reamper from Radical Engineering today.
Reamp HP Compact Reamper Specifications:
- Level: Controls the output signal level from the Reamp HP for optimal gain-staging through amplifiers and pedals
- Lift: Disconnects pin-1 at the input connectors to remove buzz and hum from ground loops
- Output: 1/4" Reamp output used to feed guitar amps and effects pedals
- Input: 1/4" TRS stereo input jack accepts signals from the headphone output on an audio interface to use for Reamping
- Mono: Sums the left and right input channels together—when disengaged, only the right channel is used to feed the output of the Reamp HP
- Mini in: 3.5mm input jack for easy connection to the outputs of smartphones, tablets and laptops
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.