- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Reamp JCR Passive Reamper
- Write a Review
- H76542 000000000 H76542000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Reamp JCR is a passive re-amping device that allows you to take a prerecorded track and send it back to a guitar or bass amplifier and re-record ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Radical new technology that makes a radical old technology radically easier to achieve.
The Reamp JCR is a passive re-amping device that allows you to take a prerecorded track and send it back to a guitar or bass amplifier and re-record it. The benefits are tremendous: instead of worrying about the sound of the track, you can focus your attention on getting the best musical performance. Once the magic has been captured, you can send the guitarist home and Reamp the track at will as you move the mics around the room, try various amplifiers or introduce effects. Best of all, you can Reamp the track later as the production develops.
The Radial Reamp JCR is the latest version of the original Reamp that was designed and patented by John Cuniberti. It features a 100% passive design with John's original custom wound 'Made in the USA' transformer and circuit. The latest Radial version features separate XLR and ¼" TRS input connectors, variable output level plus a three-position filter that lets you tame excessive highs, warm up the lows or simply bypass if you want to revert to the original circuit. An on-board mute function has also been added to allow you to shut off the signal going to the amps when making adjustments or moving mics around the studio.
With today's unlimited track capabilities, Reamping is now accessible to everyone. And Reamping is no longer just for guitars¦ It is now common to Reamp bass, keyboards, drums, violin¦ you name it. In fact, Reamping is the magic ingredient that has brought many of the most esteemed recordings to life.
- 1/4" TRS / XLR inputs
- Rugged steel construction
- 180 degree phase invert
- Three-way filter
- Ground lift
- Mute button
- No slip traction pad
Expand your tonal palette today by ordering the indestructible Reamp JCR.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+/- 0.2dB)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.05% @ 20Hz, 0.006% @ 1kHz
- Input: +4dB balanced line-level, 600-Ohms
- Maximum input level: +21dBu @ 20Hz
- Output: Instrument-level (variable), unbalanced, 5k Ohms
- Power requirement: Passive (no power needed to operate)
- Size: 3.5" wide, 2" high, 5.5" deep (89mm x 51mm x 140mm)
- Weight: 1 kg or 2.2 lbs
- Warranty: Transferable 3 year warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.