- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rain Computers RainPak Computer Recording Package with M-Audio BX5a and Tascam US800
- Write a Review
- Product H78050
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is a complete computer-based recording system consisting of the Rain Event Mini Audio Computer, a Tascam US800, an MXL990 side-address condensor...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Complete computer-based recording system with monitors, interface, microphones and cables.
This is a complete computer-based recording system consisting of the Rain Event Mini Audio Computer, a Tascam US800, an MXL990 side-address condensor microphone, a pair of M-Audio BX-5A monitors, a pair of RCA-1/4" audio cables, a 20' XLR-XLR cable and a tripod microphone stand.
Featuring a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GB RAM, 100GB hard drive, CD-RW/DVD-RW, and Windows XP Pro, it lets you do everything from playing DVDs to recording music. Event's onboard, high-quality, 2-channel (5.1 Surround) audio card is capable of recording, mixing, and playback functionality. Also included are copies of PCDJ professional DJ mixing and NERO CD/DVD burning software. Just open the box and start creating.
Check this out--computer, interface, microphone, monitors, software and all the cables you need for a lot less than you'd expect. This is a superb value that takes all of the headaches and guesswork out of getting into the world of digital recording. All of this equipment works together seamlessly.
- 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 1GB RAM
- 100GB hard drive
- Provides 8 audio inputs and 4 audio outputs
- Can be used as a standalone microphone/instrument/line preamplifier
- Up to 96kHz sampling rates at 16/24-bit resolution for superb recording quality
- Built-in DSP mixer for flexible routing and monitor mixing
- 2 mic/instrument inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors on front
- 4 mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors on rear
- Stereo digital input and output (SPDIF, coaxial)
- 48-volt phantom power available on each mic input
- Two-way studio reference monitors
- Deluxe edition delivers extended low-frequency response and refined sound
- 70 watts of distributed power
- 5" low-frequency drivers with: curved Kevlar cones, high-temperature voice coils, damped rubber surround
- 1" high-frequency drivers with: natural silk domes, integrated waveguides, magnetic shielding
- XLR balanced and 1/4" balanced/unbalanced inputs
- 3/4" gold-sputtered diaphragm
- Attractive vintage body style with champagne finish
- 30Hz-20kHz frequency response
- 130dB maximum SPL
- Sensitivity: 15MV/pa
- Equivalent noise: 20dB (A-weighted)
- Wired with Mogami cable
All-in-one computer recording system--order today.
- For complete technical specifications, please see the individual items' detail pages.
- Event Rain Mini Computer: H77630
- M-Audio Fast Track Pro: 241710
- Tascam US800: 485396
- MXL-990: 273156