- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RCF ART 310-A MK III Active Two Way Speaker
- Write a Review
- J47850 000000000 J47850000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
RCF is a manufacturer of professional audio equipment with a sixty-year history of being at the forefront of live audio research. The ART Series was ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lightweight powered speaker with 10 in. woofer.
RCF is a manufacturer of professional audio equipment with a sixty-year history of being at the forefront of live audio research. The ART Series was introduced in 2007 as the powered speaker concept was on its way to being the preferred standard for many entertainers and presenters.
The ART-310A MK III is equipped with a 10 in. woofer with a 2 in. voice coil, and a 1 in. compression driver with a 1.5 in. voice coil. RFC’s professional transducers are made with high tech materials including neodymium, carbon fiber, titanium and other composite materials, and are custom designed per application by the audio engineering professionals at RCF laboratories.
It delivers 800 Watts of peak power and weighs less than 28 lb., thanks to its composite cabinet and Class D amplification. It has an easy-carry top handle and a pole mount with cap. Convection cooling keeps your show cooking and a fast limiter squashes sudden peaks.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Full-range
- LF driver: 10 in.
- MF driver: N/A
- HF driver: 1 in.
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 400 Watts cont.
- Mixer/preamp: No
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage pattern: 70° x 90°
- Max SPL: 127 dB
- XLR/TRS: 1
- TRS: N/A
- TS: N/A
- RCA N/A
- XLR: 1
- TRS: N/A
- TS: N/A
- Cabinet material:
- Width: 13.3 in.
- Height: 21.1 in.
- Depth: 12.4 in.
- Weight: 27.8 lb.
Excellent build quality and performance. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.