- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RCF EVOX 5 Personal Line Array PA System
- Write a Review
- J47817 000000000 J47817000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Evox 5 is a portable compact sound reinforcement system based on the subwoofer and satellite design. Evox 5 combines the quality and reliability ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
10" woofer and array of five 2" high-frequency drivers.
The Evox 5 is a portable compact sound reinforcement system based on the subwoofer and satellite design. Evox 5 combines the quality and reliability of RCF transducers with a powerful amplifier and space-saving design. The system features five 2 in. full-range transducers in the satellite and a powerful 10 in. woofer in a bass reflex enclosure. The system is designed to be the perfect portable solution for live music and DJs, but it is also a perfect tool for presentations and corporate.
EVOX array design features constant horizontal directivity coverage of 120°, offering a perfect listening experience to the audience. The vertical array design is progressively shaped to guarantee a correct listening from the first row and to avoid a high frequency beaming typical of straight array. Extensive testing with instruments and voices during the design process as well as power and reliability testing make the EVOX system perfect for DJs, solo musicians or bands.
Extraordinary clarity and dynamic of vocal reproduction, both at low and very high levels make EVOX a great tool for conferences and speeches.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Full range
- LF driver: 10 in.
- MF driver: N/A
- HF driver: 5 x 2 in.
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 400W RMS, 700W peak
- Mixer/preamp: N/A
- Frequency response: 45Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage pattern: 120° x 30°
- Max SPL: 125 dB
- XLR/TRS: 1
- TRS: N/A
- TS: N/A
- RCA N/A
- XLR: 1
- TRS: N/A
- TS: N/A
- SpeakON: N/A
- Cabinet material: Baltic birch plywood
- Width: 11.3 in.
- Height: 19.3 in.
- Depth: 16.8 in.
- Weight: 42.3 lb.
Highly portable and flexible PA system—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.