- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RCF EVOX 8 Personal Line Array PA System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J47820 000000000 J47820000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
EVOX 8 combines the quality and reliability of RCF transducers with a built-in high output power amp and crossover network. It is equipped with eight...Click To Read More About This Product
1,400W peak Class-D amplification.
EVOX 8 combines the quality and reliability of RCF transducers with a built-in high output power amp and crossover network. It is equipped with eight 2 in. full-range transducers in the satellite and a 12” woofer in a bass reflex enclosure. It is a perfect high output solution for live music and DJs, and its astonishing clarity makes Evox 8 the perfect tool for larger presentations and corporate events
EVOX array design features constant horizontal directivity coverage of 120°, offering a perfect listening experience to the audience. The vertical array design is progressively shaped to guarantee a correct listening from the first row and to avoid the high frequency beaming that is typical of straight array systems. Extensive testing with instruments and voices during the design process as well as power and reliability testing make the EVOX system the perfect workmates for solo musicians or bands. Its extremely deep response, precise low frequency control and incredible audio quality likewise make it a smart choice for DJs.
Outstanding audio in a highly portable package—order today.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Full range
- LF driver: 12"
- MF driver: N/A
- HF driver: 8 x 2"
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 700W RMS, 1400W peak
- Mixer/preamp: N/A
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage pattern: 120° x 30°
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- XLR/TRS: 1
- TRS: N/A
- TS: N/A
- RCA N/A
- XLR: 1
- TRS: N/A
- TS: N/A
- SpeakON: N/A
- Cabinet material: Baltic birch plywood
- Width: 13.6 in.
- Height: 20.9 in.
- Depth: 18.1 in.
- Weight: 50.7 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.