- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RCF EVOX J8 Line Array PA Speaker System (White)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L43263 000000000 L43263000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RCF J8 features a line source satellite module with eight 2” full-range drivers paired with a high-powered 12” woofer in a bass reflex enclosure....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
12" woofer and a satellite array of eight 2" full-range drivers.
The RCF J8 features a line source satellite module with eight 2” full-range drivers paired with a high-powered 12” woofer in a bass reflex enclosure. All powered by onboard 1,400W Class-D amplification. The EVOX J Series maintains a similar footprint to the original EVOX systems, now in a portable composite enclosure.
The system offers stunning sound performance with crystal-clear vocal reproduction and unparalleled musical response. RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. D-Line amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminum structure which not only stabilizes the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fanless heat dissipation. The EVOX J amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
The ultra-compact, full-range 2” RCF drivers are capable of handling high SPL and power with a stunning sound performance. The high excursion 12” RCF woofer extends to the lowest frequencies offering quick and precise punch. The bass-reflex port design avoids air turbulence reducing distortions. The EVOX design features constant directivity coverage of 120°x30°(HxV), providing a perfect coverage pattern. The vertical array is progressively shaped to guarantee consistent sound coverage from the first row to the last.
In addition to the handle on top of the woofer’s cabinet, transportation is made easy thanks to the trolley, that is fully integrated into the optional cover of the speaker. During transportation, the metal pole is safely attached to the trolley with the cover’s handles. Screw the pole into the pole mount on top of the subwoofer. Insert the top column, connect the SpeakOn and it’s done. An adjustable fastener allows the pole’s length to be adapted. Carrying and mounting your audio system has never been so quick.
From solo musicians to big DJ parties, the EVOX J system flexibility is a must. Thanks to the multiple outputs and the FiRPHASE processing with 0° phase response, reaching the best listening experience on any venue is an easy task. Check out some standard configurations to understand the system set-up.
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener. The special FiRPHASE filters allow to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions, ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
- Class-D amplification with 1,400W peak output
- Highly portable design is ideal for mobile applications
- Extra-wide 120° coverage pattern
- 12" low-frequency driver and an array of eight 2" full-ranger drivers
- 2-channel mixer with 3-band EQ
A powerful and flexible PA system—order today.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: 2-Way
- LF driver: 12"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: 2.5"
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 700W RMS/1,400W peak
- Mixer/preamp: Not specified
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage pattern: 120 x 30°
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- XLR: 1
- TRS: 1
- XLR: 1
- Cabinet material: Molded
- Width: 15.75"
- Height: 24.53"
- Depth: 18.11"
- Weight: 52.47 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.