- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Reloop IQ2 2-Channel MIDI Mixer
- Write a Review
- J26878 000000000 J26878000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Two channel MIDI mixer for scratch artistsWith the IQ2 MIDI, Reloop presents the latest mixer from the trend-setting IQ series. The IQ2 MIDI is compl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
2+1-channel pro DSP mixer with USB terminal.
Two channel MIDI mixer for scratch artists
With the IQ2 MIDI, Reloop presents the latest mixer from the trend-setting IQ series. The IQ2 MIDI is completely digital with the best, noise-free sound and a 4x4 multichannel USB audio interface with 24 bit/96 kHz studio quality audio.
This mixer can also be used as MIDI controller and thanks to the MIDI flex function, the crossfader, as well as the effect unit can be used in MIDI or audio mode.
Digital matrix input
The IQ2 MIDI also offers a digital matrix-input function. This way all audio inputs, as well as all MIDI channels, can be routed to the channels. The ASIO/CORE audio drivers guarantee the absolutely lowest latency for a professional standard while mixing.
Rversible crossfader and the 2- battle-mode that allows looping in a second mixer or DVS system via the loop input.
The mixer is Traktor-ready and it can be selected easily within the software as preset.
- Best, noise-free sound: internal signal processing is completely digital
- Integrated multi-channel USB audio interface: Hi-speed 4x4 in/out interface with 24 bit/96 kHz sound quality
- Full MIDI control: All elements are MIDI compatible
- MIDI flex: Crossfader and FX unit can be used in MIDI or audio mode
- Lowest latency: Incl. professional ASIO/CORE audio drivers
- Traktor Ready: Plug''n''Play compatible with Traktor DJ software
- Digital matrix input: All inputs, as well as all MIDI channels, can be flexibly routed to the channels
- Master cue: Cuts and scratches can be monitored via headphones
- XF flex: Reversible crossfader
- 2-battle-mode: Via loop-in a second mixer or DVS sytem can be looped in
- Full Duplex USB port for feeding and emitting digital sound signals
- USB signals can be played via mixer and recorded on a computer simultaneously
- 3 innovative crossfader effects (LoopX, PitchX, StutterX) with manual or automatic cross-fade
- Freely assignable DSP effect unit (Echo, Auto Pan, Flanger, Manual Filter, Auto Filter, Reverb, Trans, Pitch Shifter)
- Manual filter infinitely adjustable from LPF - HPF
- Time regulation for X parameter, dry/wet regulation for Y parameter (as mini fader)
- Manual beat and time assignment of effects with 5 buttons
- Automatic and manual beatcounter
- Effect send/return for both channels
- Excellent sound characteristics due to Premium Sound Architecture (PSA)
- Top panel with rubber paint finish, low panel made of brush-finished aluminum
- Freely assignable Long Life TCT crossfader (45 mm) with adjustable curve
- Long Life linefader (60 mm) with adjustable curve
- Fader-start play for linefaders or crossfader
- Large LC display for all effect and BPM parameters
- 3-band equalizer for channels 1 and 2
- 2-band equalizer and talkover for microphone
- Master volume with especially large vintage potentiometer
- iPod friendly aux input on the front side
- 2 headphones connections (3.5 and 6.3 mm)
- Symmetrical (6.3 mm jack) as well as asymmetrical (RCA) outputs
- PC & Mac compatible
Order today, an ideal two-channel for digital DJs.
- Windows XP (SP3), Win7 (32 bit/64 bit)
- At least Pentium III / Intel Core Duo, 1 GHz (NO AMD processors recommended!)
- At least 512 MB RAM
- OS X 10.5/10.6
- Intel Core Duo family (only Intel MACs)
- at least 512 MB RAM
- Inputs: 2x phono, 2(+2)x line, 2x return, 1x mic, 2x USB
- Outputs: 1x master, 1x send, 1x rec, 2x USB
- EQ range: +10/-30 dB
- Dimensions: 250 x 355 x 104.9 mm
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Incl. Traktor PRO demo DJ software
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.