- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rode Microphones NTG3 Shotgun Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 271374 000000000 271374000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NTG-3 Shotgun Microphone is the result of years of development by R˜DE engineers, providing the professional broadcast and film industries with a...Click To Read More About This Product
The extreme location microphone of choice
The NTG-3 Shotgun Microphone is the result of years of development by R˜DE engineers, providing the professional broadcast and film industries with an affordable yet uncompromising microphone.
Using a technology known as RF-bias, the R˜DE NTG-3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making the microphone an ideal option when recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
In addition to its robust properties it combines very low weight (163g), a durable antiglare finish and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become R˜DE's premier A/V microphone.
When not in use the NTG-3 microphone can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminum storage cylinder, providing additional protection when traveling and storing the microphone.
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- True condenser (externally RF biased)
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency broadcast
- Great broadcast sound quality
- Weather resistant aluminum storage cylinder included
Meet the demands that location recording brings and sound good doing it. Order today.
- Power: P48 (48V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output impedance: 25Ohms
- Signal noise ratio: 81dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 13dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kOhm load)
- Maximum output voltage: 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kOhm load)
- Sensitivity: -30dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.6mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 163gm
- Dimensions: 255mmH x 19mmW x 19mmD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.