- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rode NT2-A Studio Condenser Microphone Bundle
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H76023 000000000 H76023000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary R˜DE NT2 with a professional large capsule (1") studio microphone incorporating three-...Click To Read More About This Product
A multi-pattern dual 1" condenser microphone.
The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary R˜DE NT2 with a professional large capsule (1") studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, PAD and high-pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
At the heart of the NT2-A is the Australian-designed and manufactured HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50s and 60s. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
This Bundle version also includes the SM6 shockmount with detachable pop filter - a high-quality suspension shockmount. It provides isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone. It also includes a removable pop shield with two axis of adjustment and a telescopic arm for ultimate application versatility, 6m of XLR cable, and a dust cover.
- Large 1" gold sputtered capsule
- On-body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three-position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three-position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three-position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide, dynamic range
- Internal capsule shockmounting
- Made in Australia
- Full 1-year warranty
- Includes SM6 shockmount with detachable pop filter, 6m of XLR cable, and a dust cover
One of the most versatile condensers around!
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: cardioid, Omni, figure 8
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Î Maximum SPL147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÎ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 16.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÎ load)
- Sensitivity-36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz Power Options: +48V phantom power required from mixer or interface; +24V phantom power required from mixer or interface
- Weight: 860.00gm
- Dimensions: 209.00mmH x 55.00mm W x 55.00mm D
- Output: XLR
- Weight: 682.00gm
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 210mm x 133mm x 210mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.