Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Rode NT2-A Studio Condenser Microphone Bundletrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Rode NT2-A Studio Condenser Microphone Bundle$399.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A multi-pattern dual 1" condenser microphone.
At the heart of the NT2-A is the Australian-designed and manufactured HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50s and 60s. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
This Bundle version also includes the SM6 shock-mount with detachable pop filter - a high-quality suspension shock-mount. It provides isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone. It also includes a removable pop shield with two axis of adjustment and a telescopic arm for ultimate application versatility, 6m of XLR cable, and a dust cover.
- Large 1" gold sputtered capsule
- On-body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three-position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three-position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three-position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide, dynamic range
- Internal capsule shockmounting
- Made in Australia
- Full 1-year warranty
- Includes SM6 shockmount with detachable pop filter, 6m of XLR cable, and a dust cover
One of the most versatile condensers around!
NT2-A Studio Condenser Microphone Bundle Specifications:NT2-A Condenser Microphone
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: cardioid, Omni, figure 8
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Î Maximum SPL147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÎ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 16.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÎ load)
- Sensitivity-36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz Power Options: +48V phantom power required from mixer or interface; +24V phantom power required from mixer or interface
- Weight: 860.00gm
- Dimensions: 209.00mmH x 55.00mm W x 55.00mm D
- Output: XLR
- Weight: 682.00gm
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 210mm x 133mm x 210mm
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.