- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rode PodMic Dynamic Podcasting Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51541 000001000 L51541000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The all-new PodMic is a broadcast-grade dynamic microphone designed for podcast applications. With a built-in pop filter and a rich, even sound it wi...Click To Read More About This Product
Great podcasting microphone.
The all-new PodMic is a broadcast-grade dynamic microphone designed for podcast applications. With a built-in pop filter and a rich, even sound it will give your voice a silky, professional quality. The PodMic can be used with any XLR interface, but is optimized for use with the new RØDECaster Pro.
Built for Podcasting
When we designed the PodMic, we set out to create the ultimate Podcasting microphone. Durable, great-sounding, easy to use and flexible. Whether your podcast features screaming sports commentary or intimate poetry readings, the PodMic will deliver a balanced, easy-to-listen-to vocal tone that your listeners will love.
With an all-metal construction, the PodMic is built to last. The robust swing-arm mounting matches perfectly to the RØDE PSA1 boom arm for ultimate flexibility and convenience.
End the Pops
The end-fire dynamic capsule is protected by a stainless steel mesh grille and a integrated pop shield, allowing you to get up close to the microphone for that intimate ‘radio’ sound.
The PodMic will give great results with any XLR interface, but has been optimized for use with the new RØDECaster Pro integrated podcast production console. Simply select ‘PodMic’ as your microphone type using the touch screen on the RØDECaster Pro and the console will automatically apply the right settings to deliver the best possible results from your PodMic – whatever your voice type.
- Broadcast-quality dynamic capsule
- Optimized for speech applications
- Internal pop filter to minimise plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Designed for use with RØDECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio
Sound like a pro. Order today.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 94 dB
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Suspended
- Switches: Not specified
- Phantom power required: No
- Diameter: 62 mm
- Length: 172 mm
- Weight: 937 g
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.