Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Rode Microphones RODECaster PRO II Integrated Audio Production Studiotrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Incredible audio, incredibly easy.
Combining all the elements typically found in a professional podcasting, streaming or studio setup into one powerful, easy-to-use console, the RØDECaster Pro II simplifies the audio production process, allowing any creator to get set up to record high-quality content in seconds.
The 5.5" high-definition, full-color touchscreen with haptic feedback, tactile rotary encoder, bright RGB color coding and hands-on controls makes navigating the RØDECaster Pro II super simple.
Preloaded presets and the intuitive VoxLab processing editor make capturing professional-quality sound effortless. Every feature, from setting up a microphone channel to programming the SMART pads, has been designed to maximize creativity, and every function can be controlled on board via the user-friendly interface or with a computer via RØDE Central for maximum convenience.
The RØDECaster Pro II offers an unparalleled feature set designed to make anyone sound exceptional every time they hit record. Four studio-grade Neutrik combo inputs with ultralow-noise, high-gain Revolution preamps deliver astonishing clarity and transparency with any microphone or instrument. Users can craft their own unique sound with a full suite of studio-quality APHEX processors, including the legendary Aural Exciter, Big Bottom and Compellor, and powerful onboard effects, including reverb, delay, pitch shifting, robot effects and more. A high-performance quad-core audio engine delivers massive processing power and unlocks huge potential for future updates.
The RØDECaster Pro II features four high-end studio preamps that have been designed from the ground up to deliver pristine audio quality with any microphone or instrument. With an ultralow noise level of just -131.5dBV and a whopping 76dB of gain on tap, they eliminate the need for microphone boosters, lifters or external processing, even with the most demanding dynamic mics. They are highly transparent, allowing every detail of what’s plugged in to shine and providing a clean platform to shape and enhance the signal using the onboard processing and effects.
Every great recording starts with a great microphone and a great preamp. The RØDECaster Pro II features four phenomenal preamps that rival boutique designs that cost thousands of dollars per channel, complete with broadcast-quality faders for precise gain adjustment, accurate digital level metering, and high-power headphone and speaker outputs for monitoring in stunning definition.
To compliment these high-end preamps is a suite of legendary APHEX processors, each painstakingly remodeled for the RØDECaster Pro II to deliver authentic emulations of classic hardware units. This includes the Aural Exciter for adding sheen and sparkle, Big Bottom for adding richness and depth, and the legendary Compellor master compressor/leveler for adding that all-important final touch. There is also a de-esser, noise gate, high-pass filter and equalizer, also powered by APHEX.
These can be tweaked to taste using the RØDECaster Pro II’s innovative VoxLab processing editor, which utilizes three intuitive controls to change multiple parameters on multiple processors for achieving pro results in seconds, or via the advanced editor for granular editing (either on board or with a computer). All settings can be saved as presets and reloaded at any time on any channel.
The original RØDECaster Pro had sound pads. The RØDECaster Pro II has SMART pads. As the name suggests, these can be used for so much more than just triggering music, jingles or sound effects. Each pad can be customized to perform a variety of functions including activating voice effects, sending MIDI commands to external software and hardware for everything from changing scenes in streaming software to triggering samples in a DAW, and activating mixer actions, such as fade-ins and fade-outs, ducking and profanity muting.
Eight banks of pads can be easily accessed via the dedicated bank switching buttons, allowing users to access a total of 64 unique actions.
The RØDECaster Pro II has a highly flexible mixer featuring nine channels: six channels with broadcast-quality physical faders and three virtual channels, with the option to expand via digital hosting and hardware integrations with future updates. These are individually assignable, meaning the four analog inputs, USB and Bluetooth interfaces, and SMART pads can be allocated to any of the physical faders or virtual channels in any order. This allows users to customize their RØDECaster Pro II to suit their creative requirements and workflow. There is a pan control for each channel and the analog inputs can also be linked for recording stereo microphone pairs, outboard gear or instruments.
All the RODECaster Pro II’s settings, including the mixer configuration, SMART pads and APHEX processing, can be saved on board as a “Show” and loaded at any time. It’s perfect for creators who are producing multiple shows, streams or different kinds of content.
The RØDECaster Pro II offers unrivalled connectivity with a wide range of devices, unlocking more creative possibilities, more streamlined workflows and easier integration with other equipment than ever before. It’s the perfect audio control center for any creator’s setup.
The four Neutrik combo inputs allow mic-, line- and instrument-level devices to be connected for recording everything from a single microphone for streaming to a multitracked livestream with vocals, keys and guitar. There are also four high-power headphone outputs and 1⁄4" balanced line outputs for connecting speakers.
Advanced Bluetooth connectivity with wide- band speech can be used for ultrahigh-quality phone call integration, crystal-clear audio streaming, wireless monitoring and more. Dual USB-C interfaces allow two computers or mobile devices to be connected simultaneously, unlocking huge potential for everything from remote podcasting to organizing complex streaming setups.
Users can record in stereo or multitrack to either an onboard microSD card, a USB storage device, or directly to a computer, with ultrafast data transfer. The RØDECaster Pro II also features Wi-Fi and Ethernet connections, which offer high-speed communication with computers and other devices for updating firmware wirelessly, software and hardware integrations—and more.
- Fully integrated audio production studio for podcasters, streamers, musicians and content creators
- Ultralow-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamps (–131.5dBV EIN, 76dB gain)
- Four high-quality Neutrik combo inputs for connecting both microphones and instruments
- Four high-power headphone outputs and balanced 1⁄4" line outputs
- Customizable nine-channel mixer with six broadcast-quality physical faders and three virtual faders
- Fully programmable SMART pads for triggering audio and effects, mixer actions, send MIDI commands, vision switching and more
- Studio-quality APHEX audio processing and powerful onboard effects
- 5.5" high-definition touchscreen and tactile rotary encoder for easy navigation and control
- Dual USB-C interfaces for connecting to two computers and/or mobile devices simultaneously
- Advanced Bluetooth connectivity for ultrahigh-quality phone call integration and wireless audio monitoring
- Designed and made in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Australia
- Ten languages (English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Hindi)
- Mix-minus on the Bluetooth and USB channels for echo-free remote communication
- Bi-directional MIDI communication for seamless integration with DAWs and streaming software
- Mute buttons for each channel
- Listen buttons with pre-fader listen (PFL) and after-fader listen (AFL) for each channel
- Producer talkback mode for communicating with guests without affecting the recording
- Broadcast or high-quality recording options (WAV or MP3)
- Multitrack recording to separate files for easy track management
- MFi-certified USB connections for seamless integration with iOS devices
- Phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Tailored presets for RØDE microphones and other popular models
- Easy stereo input linking and panning available on each channel
- Included in the box
- RØDECaster Pro II
- SC27 USB-C to C cable
- USB-C power adaptor
- AC power cable
Order the RØDECaster Pro II integrated podcast production console now.
RODECaster PRO II Integrated Audio Production Studio Specifications:Acoustic and Electrical
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core audio engine
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- Sample rate/s: 48kHz
- Equivalent noise: –131.5dBV EIN
- Gain range: 76dB
- USB connectivity: 2 USB-C connectors (dual audio interfaces)
- Bluetooth connectivity: Wide-band speech Bluetooth
- MicroSD card transfer rate: USB 3.0 130MB/s
- Screen: HDR with haptic feedback and auto brightness
- Power: USB-C 30W PD
- Dimensions: 12" x 10.63" x 2.36"
- Weight: 4.3 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.