Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Pristine, professional sound for your videos.
The VideoMic is designed by R˜DE to operate with a 9V battery. The battery is conveniently located within the support arm of the microphone. A fully removable access cover and an insertion mechanism enables easy loading. The battery will provide more than 100 hours of continuous use because of the mic's low power consumption of only 5.0 mA.
This R˜DE video shotgun microphone will operate satisfactorily into a load impedance as low as 1 kOhms. If a load below this is used, the output signal level will be reduced.
Requires phantom power.
- Studio recording quality condenser microphone
- Rugged fiber-reinforced ABS construction
- 9V battery operation
- Custom designed integral wind screen
- Low-noise circuitry
- Low handling noise
- Integral hot-shoe mount and zip pouch
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Full 2-year guarantee
VideoMic Shotgun Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Line plus Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz 20,000Hz selectable HPF @ 80Hz/12dB/octave
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Signal/Noise ratio DIN/IEC 651: 74dB (1kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Equivalent Noise: 20dB SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 134dB (@ 1% THD into 1kohms)
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohms: -3dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15mV @ 94dB SPL) ±2dB (at 1kHz in free field into open circuit)
- Dynamic Range - DIN/IEC 651: 114dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power (Supply voltage): 9V DC Alkaline Battery (ANSI:1604A or IEC:6LR61) Polar Pattern
- Current consumption: 5 mA
- Battery Life: >100 hours
- Output Connection: Stereo mini jack plug - 3.5mm
- Weight - no battery: 176 grm. (6.21 oz.)
- Dimensions: 250mm (9-7/8") 65mm (2-1/2") 102mm (4-1/3")
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.