Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
AIRA VT-3 Voice Transformerfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 877-878-4281.
Distinct robot voice characteristics.
And it's not just for robot voices (although robot voices are totally acceptable). The VT-3 has the power to transform your voice into synthesizers, synth basses, hard-tuned and lo-fi vocals and more. The VT-3 can also be subtle and musical, with built-in reverb, smooth Wet/Dry fader control and instant bypass.
Built for creative speed and live performance, the VT-3 is meant to be played. It has high quality specs and sturdy, brightly-lit controls that are dead simple to use. The controls and functions are smooth and immediate with no popping or clicking or latency issues to worry about, even when switching presets or changing voice characters. Weighing less than two pounds and small enough to slip into a bag, you can take the VT-3 anywhere.
- Choose from 9 types of voice characters
- Change Pitch and Formant in real-time with smooth dedicated sliders
- Large dedicated REVERB and MIX BLANCE sliders
- Save your three favorite settings for instant recall
- Footswitch control for live performance
- Pure green LEDs and brightly lit controls for great visibility
- Lightweight and durable construction for easy portability
- XLR standard combo jack with phantom power and 1/8" inch powered mic jack
- Stereo outputs can be configured as separate mono Wet/Dry channels
- USB audio interface with loopback recording to overdub vocals on existing tracks
- Great for podcasts and live web streaming
- USB bus powered
- Integrates seamlessly with other AIRA series products
Made for live vocal processing, with electric results. Take the VT-3 on stage today!
AIRA VT-3 Voice Transformer Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: MIC IN: -40 to -12 dBu (variable)
- Input Impedance:
- MIC IN (Rear): 4.4 k ohms
- MIC IN (Front): 2.2 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: OUT: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance:
- OUT: 1 k ohms
- PHONES: 24 ohms
- Memory: Scene Memory = 3
- Voice Changer:
- Character Type:
- AUTO PITCH1
- AUTO PITCH2
- Effect Type: REVERB
- Pitch slider
- Formant slider
- Mix Balance slider
- Reverb slider
- Character knob
- Robot button
- Bypass button
- Phantom switch
- Select switch
- Indicator: Peak indicator
- MIC IN jack (Rear): XLR type (balanced, phantom power: +48 V, 10 mA Max)
- MIC IN jack (Rear): 1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced)
- MIC IN jack (Front): Stereo miniature phone type (plug-in power)
- PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- OUT jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB port: USB type B (Audio)
- PEDAL jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- DC IN jack
- USB: Audio:
- Power Supply: AC adaptor or obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
- Current Draw: 380 mA
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Size and Weight:
- Width (W)210 mm8-5/16 inches
- Depth (D)175 mm6-15/16 inches
- Height (H)57 mm2-1/4 inches
- Weight 690 g1 lbs. 9 oz.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.