- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland CD-2 CF/CD Recorder
- Write a Review
- Product 241085
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether your goal is to record audio and make CDs to present a performance or composition for evaluation, to advance your playing skills with the hel...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A great tool for composition, learning, and archiving!
Whether your goal is to record audio and make CDs to present a performance or composition for evaluation, to advance your playing skills with the help of high-tech learning tools, to preserve and archive important audio, or to capture unforgettable moments like concerts or public events, the CD-2 will do the job quickly and simply with pro-quality results.
Recording is a breeze on the CD-2. A high-quality stereo microphone is built in for top-grade, on-the-spot recording; additional mics can be plugged in as well. The CD-2 records directly onto CDs. So start playing, and as soon as you're done, you'll have a finished, professional CD! For extra-long recording times (complete concerts, church services, etc.), the CD-2 offers recording to CompactFlash media, and supports up to 2 GB capacity for approximately 6 hours of recording time at 16-bit/44.1 kHz linear mode.
Edit Your Recordings!
When recording to CompactFlash, your audio can be edited using functions such as Audio Level Adjustment, Song Erase, and Trim for cutting out silence between songs. Once you have everything the way you want it, you can burn your performance directly to CD.
Students will appreciate the CD-2's usefulness as an educational/practice tool, thanks to its built-in stereo speakers, speed/pitch control, tuner, and metronome. You can easily record lessons or musical passages and play them back at a slower tempo while retaining the original pitch. Or change the pitch of the audio and play along in different key signatures. The CD-2 provides some great learning advantages for all levels of students.
The CD-2 makes it easy to get audio in and out. For ultra convenience, a stereo microphone is built-in, so all you have to do is point and shoot. Or, if desired, you can plug in external mics with the 2 XLR inputs, complete with phantom power. A pair of RCA inputs and outputs is provided for convenient connection to electronic piano, CD player, or stereos; using the 1/4-inch inputs you can plug guitars, mics, and other instruments directly into the CD-2. And if you like, you can use the built-in guitar effects or reverb to greatly enhance your guitar or vocal sounds.
Enhance your recordings with the CD-2's lineup of professional audio effects such as reverb, EQ, and compression. Make your recordings sound more ambient and lush or punchy and crisp. Special tools are also provided for guitar and vocals, and the onboard mastering effects help you put the final polish on your audio before you burn it on CD. You won't believe how good your recordings can sound and how friendly the CD-2's tools are to use.
- Stereo recorder for creating audio CDs
- Record direct to CD or store to CompactFlash
- Effects for guitar, vocals, and mastering
- 2 XLR inputs, built-in stereo mic and speakers
- Practice tools with tempo/key change, tuner, and metronome
Click or call now to put this comprehensive array of tools to work for you!
- AD/DA Conversion: 24-bit
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Removable Storage: CompactFlash, Up to 2 GB capacity (Optional), CD-R, CD-RW
- Recording time: Up to approximately 44 minutes on bundled 128MB CF memory card (when Standard REC Mode is chosen).
- Display: 2 x 16 Character LCD with backlit (blue text/white backlit)
- Audio Rated power 2 W + 2 W (Stereo)
- Speakers: 4 cm x 2.5 cm (1-5/8 inch x 1 inch ) x 2
- Microphone: Omni-directional stereo back electret condenser microphone
- Power Supply: AC adapter (PSB-3U)
- Accessories: Owner's manual, AC adapter, AC cord, CompactFlash card (128 MB), blank CD-R x 1
- Options: DP-2 pedal switch, FS-5U footswitch (BOSS)
- Width: 304m (12")
- Depth: 246 mm (9-11/16")
- Height: 74 mm (2-15/16")