Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Roland GO:LIVECAST Livestreaming Studio for Smartphonestrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Roland GO:LIVECAST Livestreaming Studio for Smartphones
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Price Drop
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Complete pro-production studio for webcasting with a smartphone or tablet.
Plug-and-Play SetupUsing GO:LIVECAST is quick and easy—just plug in your smartphone and connect earbuds or headphones to monitor sound. A built-in mic is ready to capture high-quality audio, complete with onboard reverb. Or, plug in a professional mic via the XLR input—there’s even a stereo line input for adding a guitar preamp, synth, mixer or other sound source.
Easy-to-Use1: Download the app and connect your compatible phone or tablet to the GO:LIVECAST with included cable.
2: Connect a second device via Wi-Fi.
3: Select your streaming service and press the “ON AIR” button to go live! Built-in mic w/ reverb or use a headset mic or XLR with phantom power.
Add Your Content to Your LivestreamThe GO:LIVECAST app includes easy-to-use media tools. These tools bring premium production value to your web shows. Create your own personalized libraries for music, sound effects, photos and videos. Or, start creating with a variety of pre-installed options. Custom titles and text are also available, enhancing your productions even further. Media elements for different shows can be stored in Live Sets, all queued up and ready for when it’s time to go live.
Direct Connection With Streaming PlatformsThe Roland GO:LIVECAST app logs-in to your accounts on Facebook Live, Twitch, YouTube and other major streaming services. Just select a platform and tap to start webcasting. As you livestream, comments from your viewers can be monitored via a scrolling window in the app.
A Mini Broadcast Studio at Your FingertipsThe GO:LIVECAST hardware features a simple, customizable control layout, which lets you direct your live presentations and stay fully engaged with your audience. All it takes is a touch to start broadcasting, play music, display titles, launch photos and videos. You can even trigger applause samples at the end of the show. Knobs provide quick control of mic and media volumes, while the mic-mute button will keep coughs and unwanted sounds out of your livestream.
Get the Best Out of Your Smartphone CameraWithin the GO:LIVECAST app, you can add a skin filter to soften the look of your device’s front or rear camera. Portrait or landscape mode is automatically set by your device’s positioning. In-camera mirroring displays the proper left/right perspective to your audience. It’s even possible to connect a second device camera over wi-fi, with one-touch switching and support for split-screen views.
Multi-Camera StudioSwitch cameras or PiP, trigger video and audio clips, custom titles, view live comments, and adjust audio levels as you stream with intuitive, hands-on controls. Stereo line input for external audio devices. Use front and back camera simultaneously on iPhone XS or later.
Stream with enhanced contentStream live to Twitch, Facebook Live, YouTube and other major platforms or record for later posting. App includes music, videos, photos, and sound effects to boost production value or you can import from your media library. Create Live Sets to cue your content on-demand.
Desktop or Mobile Streaming
- A complete pro-production studio for webcasting with a smartphone or tablet
- Compatible with Twitch, Facebook Live, YouTube and other major streaming platforms
- Integrated system combining a compact desktop hardware interface with an interactive app
- Control smartphone cameras, connect professional mics, trigger media and adjust levels as you stream with intuitive, hands-on controls
- Large, customizable media libraries for onscreen titles, music, videos, photos and sound effects
- Three microphone input options for great vocal sound: Onboard microphone with reverb effect, XLR input with phantom power and combo jack plus ability to use the microphone on your headphones
- Headphone jack for sound monitoring
- Line input for connecting a musical instrument, mixer or other external audio device
- See viewer comments directly in the app while streaming
- Add a second smartphone camera via wi-fi and switch camera views with the hardware or app
- Skin filter, in-camera mirroring, automatic portrait/landscape switching and more
Call or click to order today.
GO:LIVECAST Livestreaming Studio for Smartphones Specifications:
- MIC jack: Combo type (XLR, 1/4" TRS phone, phantom power DC 48V, 6 mA max.)
- LINE IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- HEADPHONE/HEADSET jack: Stereo Miniature phone type (Stereo, CTIA)
- USB POWER port: USB Micro-B type
- USB SMARTPHONE port: USB Micro-B type
- MIC knob
- PAD knob
- LINE IN knob
- HEADPHONE knob
- iOS 13/14: iPhone 7 & later, iPhone SE (2nd gen.), iPad mini (5th gen.), iPad Air (3rd), iPad (7th), iPad Pro 11", iPad Pro (3rd/4th)
- Android 9: Samsung Galaxy Feel 2, S8—S10+, Note 8—10+, A20, A30; Huawei Mate 10 Pro, 20 Pro, P30 lite/Premium; Sony Xperia 1 and 8; Sharp Aquos R3, sense3
- Android 10: Samsung Galaxy Feel 2/S9—S10+/S20/S20+5G/Note 9—10+/A20/A30/A41/Z Flip/A21/Note 20 Ultra 5G/A51 5G/Z Fold 2 5G; Huawei Mate 20 Pro, P30 lite/Premium; Sony Xperia 1/5/8/1II/10II/XZ2/Compact/Prem./XZ3/Ace/5II; Google Pixel 3a/XL, 3/XL, 4/XL; Sharp Aquos R compact, R2/compact, R3, R5G, zero 2, sense 3, Android One S3/S5/S7/X4; LG style3, VELVET, G8X ThinQ, V60 ThinQ 5G; OPPO Find X2 Pro, Reno 3 5G/A; Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G
- Android 11 Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+5G; Sony Xperia 1II/5II; Google Pixel 3a/XL,3/XL,4/XL,4a,5; Sharp Aquos sense 4, zero 2
- Leaflet "Quick Start"
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Lightning to USB Micro-B type cable
- USB Type-C(TM) to USB Micro-B type cable
- USB Type-A to USB Micro-B type cable
- Registration Card (U.S. only)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.