- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rolls HA43 Pro Stereo Headphone Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 483850 000000000 483850000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The HA43 Pro is a full-frequency response four-channel headphone monitoring device designed for the recording studio, or other professional applicati...Click To Read More About This Product
Now you and your buds can tune up, turn on, and plug in together.
The HA43 Pro is a full-frequency response four-channel headphone monitoring device designed for the recording studio, or other professional applications like listening rooms and monitoring stations. Each output boasts a whopping 20dB of clean channel gain.The rugged 4" Rolls HA43 Pro Stereo Headphone Amp powers up to 4 pairs of stereo headphones. Features 1/4" jacks in and out; volume controls for all 4 channels; 10Hz-30kHz response for clear, accurate sound; vinyl-laminated steel chassis. Includes AC adapter.
- Stereo 1/4" and dual RCA inputs
- Slider volume controls
- AC adapter included
- 10Hz-30kHz response
- Four 1/4" in and out jacks
- Sturdy steel chassis
Do your quartet a favor and order now!
- Input Impedance: 100kOhms unbalanced
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.15" x 3.45" x 1.16"
- Weight: 1 lbs (.45Kg)
- IMD (SMPTE): < .008%
- THD: < .008%
- S/N Ratio: > 90 dB
- Max Gain: 20 dB/Channel
- Outputs: 4 TRS Stereo 1/4", 4 TRS Stereo 1/8" (3.5mm)
- Input Connectors: TRS Stereo 1/4" phone, Dual RCA
- Max Input Level: +14 dBV
- Current drain 33ma nominal no load 15vdc
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.