- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Royer R-10 Ribbon Microphone Matched Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46083 000000000 K46083000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The R-10 is a passive mono ribbon microphone created for studio and live use. The mic has a 2.5-micron ribbon element (the same as in Royer’s R-121) ...Click To Read More About This Product
Two versatile ribbon mics for stage or studio use.
The R-10 is a passive mono ribbon microphone created for studio and live use. The mic has a 2.5-micron ribbon element (the same as in Royer’s R-121) and a David Royer custom designed transformer for high overload threshold. Its ribbon transducer is wired for humbucking to reject electromagnetically induced noise. The R-10 incorporates the proven 3-layer protective windscreen system and internally shock-mounted ribbon transducer.
The R-10 is an excellent Royer for studio and live electric guitars, capturing all the low end, midrange warmth and punch the industry has come to expect from a Royer. It’s also an excellent choice for brass instruments, percussion, various drum positions and many stringed instruments—use anywhere a ribbon is called for. The R-10 also takes EQ beautifully when more highs are needed.
- Excellent studio & live mic
- High SPL handling
- Dave Royer custom designed transformer
- 2.5-micron R-series ribbon element
- 3-layer windscreen system
- Acclaimed Royer ribbon sound
- Five-year warranty, first re-ribbon free in the first year
Get superior sound quality and exceptional performance from a matched pair of ribbon mics. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.