- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Royer RSM-SS251 Sling-Shock Suspension Shockmount
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K40750 000000000 K40750000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RSM-SS251 Sling-Shock was designed to fit certain iconic microphones that have long been plagued by traditional shock mount issues – stretched sa...Click To Read More About This Product
Superior isolation for your delicate studio mics.
The RSM-SS251 Sling-Shock was designed to fit certain iconic microphones that have long been plagued by traditional shock mount issues – stretched saggy cabling, loose fits that invite falls, and unreliable long-term service due to degraded rubberized parts. The RSM-SS251 does away with these problems permanently, while giving your precious classic a secure hold with superior isolation and flexibility in positioning.
The Sling-Shock represents a major step forward in shock mount systems. With no rubber parts or elasticized cables that often fail and need replacing, the Sling-Shock provides superior isolation from shocks, vibrations and self-resonance while holding the microphone securely. It’s built Royer-solid and comes with a lifetime warranty
- Superior isolation from vibration, shock and rumble
- Lack of self-resonance on high SPL applications
- Felt-lined, scratch-free microphone chamber holds mic securely
- No rubberized parts to degrade or stretch
- Built in microphone cable clip minimizes cable-related vibration
Call or click to order today!
- Telefunken ELAM 251 and 251E (original and new)
- Neumann U-67
- Neumann U-87
- Bock Audio 251
- Peluso 22 251
- Soundelux ELUX 25
- Audio Technica AT 4047 / SV
- Audio Technica AT4060
- Miktek CV3
- Mojave Audio MA-1000
- Mojave Audio MA-200 and MA-201fet
- Mojave audio MA-300 and MA-300fe