- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rupert Neve Designs 545 Primary Source Enhancer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L27987 000000000 L27987000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 545 is a unique take for improving your live sound, delivering natural feedback reduction while adding focus to your primary sound source. It sha...Click To Read More About This Product
500 series primary source enhancer for improving your live sound.
The 545 is a unique take for improving your live sound, delivering natural feedback reduction while adding focus to your primary sound source. It shares some traits with conventional “noise gates” but operates on a different principle. The 545 works by sensing when someone is speaking or singing into a mic and allows the signal to pass through, it then senses when a person has stopped talking or singing and reduces the gain appropriately. To achieve this, the 545 uses an all-analog design instead of digital processing to ensure superb control without compromising audio quality.
The 545 Primary Source Enhancer is a mono device that is compatible with any 500-Series rack that will effectively increase the level of a live microphone signal, by up to 20dB, before feedback occurs. Its circuitry is based on the acclaimed Portico 5045—a device that has benefited countless tours, arena, houses of worship and broadcast stages worldwide. With its simple, intuitive layout and adjustable controls, the 545 is an invaluable addition to any setup where feedback or reverberation are problematic.
- Reduce feedback
- Improve your live sound
- Simple, intuitive controls
- All-analog design
- Circuitry based on Portico 5045
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.