- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rupert Neve Designs Shelford Channel
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48545 000000000 J48545000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shelford Channel is the definitive evolution of the original technologies in Rupert’s classic console modules like the 1073, 1064, 1081 & 225...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Fifty years in the making.
The Shelford Channel is the definitive evolution of the original technologies in Rupert’s classic console modules like the 1073, 1064, 1081 & 2254, thoughtfully advanced and refined for the 21st century studio.
The Shelford Channel is channel strip of the first order. It begins with Rupert Neve’s first new transformer-gain, class-A microphone preamplifier in over 40 years and continues with the “best-of-the-classics” inductor EQ section from the Shelford 5052. It features a tone-packed Diode bridge compressor, the analog power of variable Silk saturation and a new dual-tap transformer output stage for either maintaining headroom or allowing the full driving of the Channel without clipping standard converters.
- Directly-coupled transformer input with gain provided by the custom transformer itself – a first in over 40 years for Rupert Neve
- Dual Tap Transformer Output with Variable Silk
- Direct Input on front panel uses the same discrete class-A FET with transformer topology as the RNDI
- Best Of The Classics 3-Band EQ section
- Diode Bridge Compressor is based on the same topologies found in Rupert’s vintage designs
- Double voltage power via +/- 24V rails versus vintage designs
A whole new vintage. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.