- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Samson Auro D208 - 2-Way Active Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Product H92809
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed to possess the key elements of power, portability and exceptional sound, the Auro D208 2-Way Active Loudpeaker is a compact enclosure that c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Loud and light.
Designed to possess the key elements of power, portability and exceptional sound, the Auro D208 2-Way Active Loudpeaker is a compact enclosure that combines superior components and meticulous engineering. Compact yet resilient, this loudspeaker offers 200 watts of output power and clear, full-range audio. Ideal for installation purposes, gigging musicians and general live sound reinforcement applications, the Auro D208 provides a versatile speaker solution that integrates easily into PA setups.
The Auro D208 features a conveniently lightweight Class D design, producing big sound thanks to its 8-inch extended low frequency driver and accompanying 1-inch (25mm) compression driver. Immersive, articulate bass and sweet, lucid highs create well-balanced and expressive audio suitable for any situation where pro-quality sound is a must.
For additional versatility, this speaker features a Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED. Also, a Line output allows for the linking of multiple speakers. The Auro D208 features a 1 3/8-inch (35mm) pole mount receptacle and floor monitor positioning options for flexible setup.
- Compact, lightweight Class D 2-way active loudspeakers
- 8-inch extended range low frequency driver
- 1-inch (25mm) compression driver with 1-inch exit
- 200 watts of output power
- Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Additional Line output allows linking of multiple speakers
- 1 3/8-inch (35mm) pole mount receptacle
- Floor monitor positioning options
Order now and simplify your sound reinforcement duties.
- Low frequency:
- RMS power: 135W @ 8 ohms
- Peak power: 160W @ 8 ohms
- THD: < 1%
- High frequency:
- RMS power: 20W @ 8 ohms
- Peak power: 40W @ 8 ohms
- THD: < 1%
- 8" Bass transducer
- 1" (25mm) high frequency driver
- 64Hz to 20kHz (-3dB)
- 113dB SPL @ 1m
- Type: 24dB/oct Linkwitz-Riley
- Frequency: 2.1kHz
- Balanced XLR & 1/4" mic/line connectors
- Balanced XLR line output
- High: ±15 dB @ 12 kHz, shelving
- Low: ±15 dB @ 80 Hz, shelving
- 300 W max.
- 3-pin IEC 250VAC, 20A male
- 100 - 115VAC T5AL / 250V
- 220 - 240VAC T2.5AL / 25V
- Integral 1 3/8" pole mount receptacle
- Fly point: 1
- (LxWxH) 9.8 x 8.0 x 14.7"