- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Saramonic LC-C35 Locking 1/8in (3.5mm) to Apple Lightning Output Cable (iPhone and iPad)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56797 000000000 L56797000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Saramonic LC-C35 is a short audio cable with an integrated analog-to-digital converter and an Apple Certified Lightning Connector that enables yo...Click To Read More About This Product
Locking 1/8" cable to Apple Lightning output with converter for iPhone and iPad.
The Saramonic LC-C35 is a short audio cable with an integrated analog-to-digital converter and an Apple Certified Lightning Connector that enables you to connect audio signals (such as the output of a wireless microphone receiver) directly to the Lightning port on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. The LC-C35 makes it possible to attach a wide variety of sound equipment to Apple devices, such as audio mixers, microphones like the Saramonic Vmic series and PMIC1, and camera adapters like the Saramonic SR-PAX1.
Whether you use an older Apple device that has a headphone jack, or a newer model that doesn’t have one, the input that offers the best sound quality is the Lightning port, and the LC-C35 gives you the ability to fully utilize it. This cable is compact, lightweight, requires no batteries or charging, and features a coiled section so it can extend when needed.
The LC-C35 provides true stereo sound and a wide, 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response. A built-in high-quality DeltaSigma analog-to-digital converter delivers the highest possible audio quality. The Lightning side of the cable is Apple Certified Connector, and the gold-plated locking 1/8“ (3.5 mm) male connector on the other end is compatible with both locking 1/8“ (3.5mm) outputs and standard, non-locking jacks.
- Connect 1/8” (3.5mm)analog audio devices directly to the Lightning port of Apple devices
- High-quality DeltaSigma analog-to-digital converter and Apple Certified Connector
- Compatible with locking 1/8“ (3.5mm) outputs and standard, non-locking jacks
- Attach the output of Saramonic wireless mic receivers to iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch
- Compatible with iPhone 5 and all later models (iPhone 6, iPhone XR, etc.)
- Input Connector: 1/8” (3.5mm) Male TRS
- Output Connector: Apple MFi Certified Lightning Connector
- AD Conversion: Multibit DeltaSigma
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Gain: 0-35dB
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz / 48kHz
- Bitrate: 16Bit / 24Bit
- Power Requirements: Supplied by iOS Devices
- Weight: 0.88 oz (25g)
- Cable Length: 14.6 - 17.7” (37 - 45cm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.