- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Saramonic SMARTRIG-UC AUDIO INTERFACE FOR USB TYPE-C ANDROID DEVICES, SMARTPHONES, TABLETS PCSSMARTRIG-UC
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56819 000000000 L56819000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SmartRig UC is a portable microphone, guitar & instrument audio interface for USB Type-C devices. It is lets you record professional quality ...Click To Read More About This Product
Audio interface with XLR & 1/4" inputs for USB Type-C Android phones, tablets, PCs.
The SmartRig UC is a portable microphone, guitar & instrument audio interface for USB Type-C devices. It is lets you record professional quality audio by connecting a professional microphone, guitar or other instruments to your smartphone, tablets, PCs and more.
You can connect a guitar or microphone for music recording, podcasting, or journalistic work. You can even attach a shotgun, lavalier, or wireless mic to vastly improve the sound quality of the videos you shoot with your mobile device. Simply plug a microphone into the XLR connector or plug the guitar/instrument into the 1/4" (6.35mm) connector of the SmartRig UC and connect it to your devices with the USB-C output cable.
The SmartRig UC also provides +48V phantom power for professional condenser microphones and includes a 3.5mm headphone output for real-time sound monitoring. A large gain control thumbwheel makes it easy to set precise levels.
Powered by one 9V battery, the SmartRig UC does not use your portable device’s power. Giving you more time to create and perform. The SmartRig UC features a 3/8” thread on the back of the device for nearly limitless rigging options and the Included strap make it easy to attach to a selfie stick, tripod or mic stand.
- One-channel Mic & Guitar Interface for USB Type-C Devices
- Combo 1/4’’(6.35mm) and XLR input
- USB Type-C connector
- +48V/OFF/ON switch
- Gain control
- 3.5mm headphone monitor jack
- Powered by 9V battery
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHZ (+/-0.5dB)
- Distortion: Less than 0.01% @ 1 kHz, -30dBu input
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB @ 1kHz, -30dBu input
- Gain: +20dB to Infinity
- Battery Requirement: One 9V Alkaline or Lithium
- Dimensions & Weight: 4.7" x 1.6" x 1.6" (12 x 4 x 4 cm) 4.6 oz (130g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.