- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Saramonic SmartRig+DI (with Lightning Connector for iOS) 2CH XLR/3.5mm Microphone Audio Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56820 000000000 L56820000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SmartRig+ DI features three different kinds of inputs, and there are two of each: XLR, 1/4” (6.35mm), and 1/8“ (3.5mm). All of the inputs remain ...Click To Read More About This Product
Audio companion for video.
The SmartRig+ DI features three different kinds of inputs, and there are two of each: XLR, 1/4” (6.35mm), and 1/8“ (3.5mm). All of the inputs remain active when in use, and you can use 4 of them at the same time. The XLR inputs can supply condenser microphones with +48 volts of phantom power, which enables you to use almost any kind of microphone. The 1/4” (6.35mm) inputs are impedance-matched to get the best sound quality from guitars and basses. The 1/8“ (3.5mm) inputs can be used to connect 2 mini-plug microphones, which enables you to use microphones like the Saramonic SR-XLM1 clip-on lavalier mic, and the SR-M3 mini shotgun (both sold separately).
A Mono/Stereo switch on the SmartRig+ DI lets you choose how the channels will be mixed when connected to a device. When set to Mono, anything you plug in will be recorded to both channels. The Mono setting is useful when you’re just plugging in a single microphone, because the audio will be recorded to both channels. The Stereo setting is useful when you’re plugging two microphones or instruments, because both channels will be recorded as independent tracks. This gives you better editing options in post-production.
The multiple inputs on the SmartRig+ DI provide limitless creative potential. You can connect a guitar and microphone at the same time or plug in two microphones for music recording or podcasting. You can even connect the stereo outputs of a digital piano or synthesizer or attach a shotgun microphone and a wireless mic to vastly improve the sound quality of the videos you shoot. A built-in headphone jack lets you hear your music-making, audio recording, and video shooting apps, and two large gain knobs make it easy to set levels.
- High-quality 2-Channel Audio Interface for Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Enables you to plug in two microphones or instruments to your Apple device
- Vastly improves sound quality of videos you shoot, and audio recorded with apps
- Ultra-compact, lightweight and easy to bring with you everywhere
- Included strap can be used to attach to selfie sticks, tripods, stands, stabilizers or belt, metal 1/4” 20 tripod thread on the back
- Two XLR inputs with +48v phantom power and 1/4” (6.35mm) instrument combo jacks
- Two 1/8“ (3.5mm) inputs, connect shotgun or lavalier microphones to improve sound for video
- Can be used to add a headphone jack to iPhones, 7 and newer
An affordable, portable device with impeccable sound quality that provides an impressive amount of functionality to a wide range of uses.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/-0.5dB
- Distortion: Less than 0.01% @ 1 kHz, -30 dBu input
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 db @ 1 kHz, -30 dBu input
- Gain: +20 dB to Infinity
- Phantom Power : 48V
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: 2 x combo XLR + 1/4" (6.35mm), 2 x 1.8” (3.5mm) TRS
- Outputs: 1 x male Lightning connector cable, 1 x female 1.8” (3.5 mm) headphone jack for monitoring
- Battery: 1 x 9-volt (Alkaline or Lithium)
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 1.6 x 1.6", 120 x 40 x 40 mm
- Weight: 4.6 oz (130 g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.