- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Saramonic SmartRig+UC Two-Channel Audio Interface for USB Type-C Android Devices, Tablets, PCS
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56821 000000000 L56821000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Saramonic SmartRig+UC is a portable two-channel microphone, guitar & instrument audio interface for USB Type-C devices. It is designed to let...Click To Read More About This Product
Two-channel interface for USB Type-C Android devices.
The Saramonic SmartRig+UC is a portable two-channel microphone, guitar & instrument audio interface for USB Type-C devices. It is designed to let you record professional quality audio by connecting professional microphones, guitars and other instruments to your smartphone, tablets, PCs and more.
Two independent channels allow you to connect and control gain on multiple microphones, guitars or instruments at the same time. The interface also features 3 types of inputs to accommodate any set up; two XLR mic inputs that combo to 2 1/4" (6.35mm) guitar/instrument inputs, and two 1/8" (3.5mm) inputs for connecting any instrument or microphone.
The three inputs on the SmartRig+UC provide unlimited creative potential. You can connect a guitar and microphone at the same time, or plug in two microphones for music recording, podcasting, or journalistic work. You can even connect the stereo outputs of a digital piano or synthesizer or attach a shotgun and a wireless mic to vastly improve the sound quality of the videos you shoot with your mobile device.
The SmartRig+UC also provides +48V phantom power for professional condenser microphones and includes a 3.5mm headphone output for real-time sound monitoring. The two large gain control thumbwheels make it easy to set precise levels. Two recording options let you toggle between Mono and Stereo output modes as necessary.
Powered by one 9V battery, the SmartRig+UC does not use your portable device’s power. Giving you more time to create and perform. The SmartRig+UC also features a 3/8” thread on the back of the device for nearly limitless rigging options and the Included strap make it easy to attach to a selfie stick, tripod or mic stand.
- Two-Channel Portable Audio Interface for USB Type-C and Android Devices
- Two XLR Microphone with +48V & 1/4” (6.35mm) Instrument Combo Inputs and Two 1/8" (3.5mm) Inputs
- 3.5mm Headphone Monitoring Output with REC/PLAY switch
- Connect Shotgun, Lavalier, or Wireless Microphones to Improve Sound for Video
- Compatible with USB-C Android Devices, Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, and PCs
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHZ (+/-0.5dB)
- Distortion: Less than 0.01% @ 1 kHz, -30dBu input
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB @ 1kHz, -30dBu input
- Gain: +20dB to Infinity
- Battery Requirement: One 9V Alkaline or Lithium
- Dimensions & Weight: 4.7" x 1.6" x 1.6" (12 x 4 x 4 cm) 4.6 oz (130g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.