- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
sE Electronics V3 Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- J57067 000000000 J57067000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The V3's road-ready design features a highly durable zinc alloy chassis designed to hold up under onstage stress, and the spring steel mesh grille is...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable dynamic with excellent feedback rejection.
The V3's road-ready design features a highly durable zinc alloy chassis designed to hold up under onstage stress, and the spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free. Also, that beveled edge around the grille prevents your mic from rolling around when you put it down on top of your amp or the stage floor. Nice!
The V3's gold-plated XLR connector also ensures a loss-free and reliable signal connection for years to come.
Its internal windscreen efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops and just in case you don't like the stylish "sE Red" color, a spare black windscreen is included. The dynamic element in the V3 has been custom-developed for a smooth, natural sound on any voice or instrument - and its cardioid capsule design helps efficiently isolate your voice from other on-stage sounds, ensuring plenty of gain before feedback. Proven Neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances & high-end workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, superior sound quality and superb consistency.
The V3's brand new, patented shockmount efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration, providing exceptionally low handling noise as compared to other mics in its class. This means you can feel free to move around on stage without fear of rumbles, pops, or anything other than your voice coming through.
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Affordable price
- Beveled to prevent tabletop rolling
- Low noise chassis
Get a few. A solid stage mic.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 16kHz
- Max SPL: Not available
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Handheld
- Applications: Stage
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: No
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Width: 2 in.
- Length: 7.1 in.
- Depth: 2 in.
- Weight: 295 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.