- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
sE Electronics V7 Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J57069 000000000 J57069000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Construction ElementsThe V7's road-ready design features a high-quality, highly durable zinc alloy chassis designed to hold up under on-stage stress ...Click To Read More About This Product
A possible alternative to your trusty dynamic mic.
The V7's road-ready design features a high-quality, highly durable zinc alloy chassis designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years. The spring steel-mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for perfect reliability. And the beveled edge around the grille prevents your mic from rolling around when you put it down on top of your amp or the stage floor. Smart. The V7's gold-plated XLR connector also ensures a loss-free and reliable signal connection for years to come.
Its internal windscreen efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops, and just in case you don't like sE’s color, they included a spare black windscreen in the box. And that’s just the outside of the mic.
Innovative, Specialized Aluminum Voice Coil
The DMC7 dynamic element in the V7 has been custom-developed for a crisp, open sound that perfectly captures your voice and instruments in the most natural way you've ever heard on stage - and its sophisticated supercardioid capsule design helps isolate your voice from other instruments, ensuring vast amounts of gain before feedback. Proven Neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances & high-end workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, superior sound quality and superb consistency.
The V7's brand new, patented shockmount efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration, providing exceptionally low handling noise as compared to other mics in its class. This means you can feel free to move around on stage without fear of rumbles, pops, or anything other than your voice coming through.
- Tight polar pattern for feedback rejection
- Innovative windscreen
- Low-noise chassis
- Beveled windscreen for stability
A strong competitor to common dynamic microphones that has several smart, very handy features.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 19kHz
- Max SPL: Not available
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supoercardioid
- Type: Handheld
- Applications: Stage
- Diaphragm size: 1 in.
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: No
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Width: 2.1 in.
- Length: 7.25 in.
- Depth: 2.1 in.
- Weight: 305 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.